Guest viewing is limited

Looking for daygame wing / buddy

thing then yeah it could happen anywhere , even during a burial :)

As long as it's not with the person whose party you are attending then I have no qualms with it.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
As long as you're being respectful why does it matter?

Someone will always be uncomfortable with what you are doing regardless of what it is. So not doing something based on others perceived negative judgement will leave you doing nothing your whole life.

Besides, some girls may love it too? You cant just assume on behalf of all of them that they don't want to be spoken to.

Why am I posting in a nanpa/ PUA thread yet I'm having to justify doing nanpa. Lol

That impulse is doing the same thing to him. Forcing him into fear and rationalizing why he doesn't do something he most likely wishes he could. People are in various levels of control over their "inner hater" so yeah I wouldn't get tripped up trying to rationalize nanpa or your activities... Some people won't be able to silence the social conditioning robot programming any more than some people can't get themselves to go to the gym or exercise despite knowing it's best

Most dudes are utterly paralyzed by this fear (which is just imagined). So props to you for taking it upon yourself and going towards it. This board in general isn't very supportive of dudes doing nanpa as many of the mongers decide they have extra free time to come into the pickup board and talk shit (funny how they're quick to say how little time for nanpa they have!). Best strategy is to just ignore most of the negative commenters just like girls ignore weak approaches!

As for the process, it's just that, a process Not unlike progressive desensitization therapy which is common treatment for other phobias. Realizing that the fear of speaking to women in public is irrational and starting to gradually break yourself from it is a process that will change your life and the way you think about women and romance in general. Moving away from the fascist means of meeting in "sanctioned" ways like dating apps and clubs and moving towards guerrilla sociology and praxis through direct action and situationism is extremely liberating. Everybody is walking around glued to their phones and despite all the people in Tokyo, many are deeply lonely and sexless. You're doing a public service... And at some point the government might realize this and start creating tax breaks for nanpashi!

That impulse is doing the same thing to him. Forcing him into fear and rationalizing why he doesn't do something he most likely wishes he could. People are in various levels of control over their "inner hater" so yeah I wouldn't get tripped up trying to rationalize nanpa or your activities... Some people won't be able to silence the social conditioning robot programming any more than some people can't get themselves to go to the gym or exercise despite knowing it's best

Most dudes are utterly paralyzed by this fear (which is just imagined). So props to you for taking it upon yourself and going towards it. This board in general isn't very supportive of dudes doing nanpa as many of the mongers decide they have extra free time to come into the pickup board and talk shit (funny how they're quick to say how little time for nanpa they have!). Best strategy is to just ignore most of the negative commenters just like girls ignore weak approaches!

As for the process, it's just that, a process Not unlike progressive desensitization therapy which is common treatment for other phobias. Realizing that the fear of speaking to women in public is irrational and starting to gradually break yourself from it is a process that will change your life and the way you think about women and romance in general. Moving away from the fascist means of meeting in "sanctioned" ways like dating apps and clubs and moving towards guerrilla sociology and praxis through direct action and situationism is extremely liberating. Everybody is walking around glued to their phones and despite all the people in Tokyo, many are deeply lonely and sexless. You're doing a public service... And at some point the government might realize this and start creating tax breaks for nanpashi!

Thanks for this. I completely agree with you.

I've come to accept it's an irrational fear and now I need to take the necessary steps to overcome it and progress towards my goals.

Ganbarimasu!

Reactions: Sinapse
Hey man,

Ex-Daygame instructor here, staying in Tokyo until the end of the month.

I'm staying with a few friends right now and they leave soon and are the total Otaku type, so I haven't managed to convince them to try daygame.

Happy to show you the basics so I can have someone to chat to in between sets etc

Reactions: itsJt
Hey man,

Ex-Daygame instructor here, staying in Tokyo until the end of the month.

I'm staying with a few friends right now and they leave soon and are the total Otaku type, so I haven't managed to convince them to try daygame.

Happy to show you the basics so I can have someone to chat to in between sets etc
Pm'd