Guest viewing is limited

Looking for girlfriend

Mhmoochy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been living in Japan for five years now, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't club..

So it's tough to find a girl who enjoys my company..

I'm financially independent and stable but really don't know where to start ...

Approaching is never an issue for me but people are getting freaked out now because of social distancing requirement.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: nerdynerd
Any suggestions?
One - don't look for serious relationship advice in a forum dedicated to casual sex, sugar dating, and paid companionship.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't club..

Any suggestions?

Have you considered moving to Utah and becoming a Mormon?

Seriously, you've lived as a foreigner in Japan for FIVE YEARS and can't get laid. You're so desperate that you come to a place like TAG for dating advice. Advice? Get comfortable with the idea of paying for pussy or you're going to die a virgin.

As a wise member here once said, the only two reasons for an expat to stay in Japan is if he's pulling premium ass or making good money. If neither is happening for you, it's time to just go home.

I have been living in Japan for five years now, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't club..

Approaching is never an issue for me but people are getting freaked out now because of social distancing requirement.

Any suggestions?

Normally as other people do!
Ask your married colleagues how they met their wives or girlfriends.
Ask if any of your friends know someone who is interested in dating.
I guess it's the same as many countries.

Seriously, you've lived as a foreigner in Japan for FIVE YEARS and can't get laid. You're so desperate that you come to a place like TAG for dating advice. Advice? Get comfortable with the idea of paying for pussy or you're going to die a virgin

The gentleman never stated that he can't get laid. He just asked for advice on getting a girlfriend. I'm sure he tried to post that question on the "This is how I got my girlfriend in Japan" forum, but unfortunately, that forum has 0 posts over the last 50 years.

The question would be, are you looking for a Japanese gf or an expat gf as yourself?

If you are looking for the former, you have two options.

1. Play the numbers game and approach as many girls as possible in hopes to get one to open up to you.

or

2. Go find one that is already looking for a gaijin bf in social gatherings where they mingle. (bars *I know you said you dont drink, then churches? lol, or social dating sites. Tinder is for japanese, but I've found other sites focused on English speaking)

Good luck dude. Persistence is key.

Reactions: SatoKM

Any suggestions?
Have you tried C&B app?