Looking for guidance for a somewhat v guy (have never gone to a sl)

Exactly. The main difference is that GFE providers wonā€™t tell you they have a headache, turn around and fall asleep.

So you are telling us they are not really providing the realistic GFE after all?

But if your gf has a headache just sprinkle some aspirin powder to your dick and ask if she would like to have it orally or rectally. Because you care about her wellbeing.

Exactly. The main difference is that GFE providers wonā€™t tell you they have a headache, turn around and fall asleep.
To be fairā€¦have had one or two fall asleep on me. But I am quite sure itā€™s because she was exhausted from the best three minutes any man has ever given her. Not from the Strong Zero tall can I gave her that she guzzled before we got in the bath.

Me too. She was sleeping very peacefully in my arms. I actually liked it. I know, it was not because of the sex we just had. It was the morning shift and she had been out partying with friends in Shibuya all night. But still, I liked looking at her face.

To be fairā€¦have had one or two fall asleep on me. But I am quite sure itā€™s because she was exhausted from the best three minutes any man has ever given her. Not from the Strong Zero tall can I gave her that she guzzled before we got in the bath.
Me too. She was sleeping very peacefully in my arms. I actually liked it. I know, it was not because of the sex we just had. It was the morning shift and she had been out partying with friends in Shibuya all night. But still, I liked looking at her face.
Oh, falling asleep is fine. But it should be after play or between rounds, not instead of play.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy