Looking for Korean friends

aurko706

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello amazing people.
My post may seems little bit weird to the people outside Korea or never been to Korea before. Language barrier and xenophobia is at it’s peak here.
I would like to visit some kiss bang, AMP and HE massage parlor. But most of them hey dont accept foreigners.
Some accept foreigners if they speak Korean or going with Korean friend.
Those who are accepting foreigners, charge extra as much as double to them.

Is there anyone who can be my friend!!!??? If he is Korean that will be best. If not, and you are good with Korean language that will be fine as well.
Please comment or DM me, we will explore the hidden fun of Korea together.
Lets Rock!!!

Hope you get some useful results.

I’m based in Japan, but I used to be pretty familiar with Korea. Unfortunately, the last time I was there was before the pandemic.

Perhaps you should go out drinking with some Korean men who can speak English. Most Korean men drink and most have had some experience with the local pros. The topic might not be discussed on the first night, but eventually someone will probably bring up the subject.

Reactions: aurko706 and Alice
I was a little confused, but this is about action in Korea, right?

I was there before the pandemic, but the big red light districts had mostly already closed when I was there, and I only saw a few shops in those areas that sort of remind me of Matsushima Shinchi. Korean women don't ask you to come in as sweetly and cutely, however :LOL:.

There used to be some Google Maps for Kiss Bang locations, which I was able to use in Hongdae despite not speaking any Korean, but being Asian maybe helped.

Reactions: aurko706 and Alice
Hope you get some useful results.

I’m based in Japan, but I used to be pretty familiar with Korea. Unfortunately, the last time I was there was before the pandemic.

Perhaps you should go out drinking with some Korean men who can speak English. Most Korean men drink and most have had some experience with the local pros. The topic might not be discussed on the first night, but eventually someone will probably bring up the subject.
Thank for your response dear. I will try to follow your suggestions.
Yes i found some articles and map in google. All are made before pandemic. After pandemic everything closed.
I don’t find any new articles or map update.
BTW i recently visited one kiss bang at Hongdae, experience is quite good. But i think with Korean friend things would be more easy. I appreciate your suggestions dear

I was a little confused, but this is about action in Korea, right?

I was there before the pandemic, but the big red light districts had mostly already closed when I was there, and I only saw a few shops in those areas that sort of remind me of Matsushima Shinchi. Korean women don't ask you to come in as sweetly and cutely, however :LOL:.

There used to be some Google Maps for Kiss Bang locations, which I was able to use in Hongdae despite not speaking any Korean, but being Asian maybe helped.
I visit one kiss bang in Hongdae.
Do you know any forum or community to discuss or information to get?

I visit one kiss bang in Hongdae.
Do you know any forum or community to discuss or information to get?
I unfortunately don't, and it was mainly through searching online for various random blogs/sites for this kind of info years ago.

If I were going about it today, I'd probably start by searching for whatever you're interested in Korean and seeing what Korean resources there are, as I'm sure they'll have more details than English resources; Google Translate is a pretty useful tool to start your information gathering.

Last edited:
Reactions: aurko706
I unfortunately don't, and it was mainly through searching online for various random blogs/sites for this kind of info years ago.

If I were going about it today, I'd probably start by searching for whatever you're interested in Korean and seeing what Korean resources there are, as I'm sure they'll have more details than English resources; Google Translate is a pretty useful tool to start your information gathering.
Thanks. I appreciate your suggestions

Reactions: stray
Hi, I can speaks Korean, English & Japanese.
I'm also visit Japan often due to my busie.
I can help you or at least get you some information for your good.
Please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice