Looking for Milking table massages and 1on1 have Onsen-bath together in Japan.

Jl369

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I will visit Japan next year, does anyone know about Milking table massages and 1on1 have Onsen-bath together in Japan? Or you have a keyword to search on gg?
Thanks for your help!

Reactions: byebibears
Hello guys, I will visit Japan next year, does anyone know about Milking table massages and 1on1 have Onsen-bath together in Japan? Or you have a keyword to search on gg?
Thanks for your help!
I have never seen one of these milking tables in Japan and I've travelled this country extensively over the past 20 years.
1 on 1 onsen, you can book private onsen time at some ryokans that provide a private onsen experience for you and your partner.
If you're looking for this onsen thing as a service, it does not exist as far as I have seen.

I have never seen one of these milking tables in Japan and I've travelled this country extensively over the past 20 years.
1 on 1 onsen, you can book private onsen time at some ryokans that provide a private onsen experience for you and your partner.
If you're looking for this onsen thing as a service, it does not exist as far as I have seen.
Thanks for information!

I’ve heard “onsen geisha” stories, but not sure if that’s available to foreigners at all. I would guess only if the Japanese company men who are inviting you and entertaining you book it and come along.

You can always try to book a girl to do an onsen trip with you, but it’s gonna be very pricey.

Not true. Was offered a milking table sesson at a massage joint near Asok, BKK. Declined, want to keep an eye on the milking.

I’ve heard “onsen geisha” stories, but not sure if that’s available to foreigners at all. I would guess only if the Japanese company men who are inviting you and entertaining you book it and come along.

You can always try to book a girl to do an onsen trip with you, but it’s gonna be very pricey.
THAT kind of onsen geisha is pretty much a thing of the past. Some survived to entertain tour groups, no sex.

Reactions: Alice
Be honest, was it all just a mind game to get us to spit out recommendations? ;)

not sure benefit of this unless you get treatment on buttcrack at same time also.

I would prefer being able to see the provider in action
See these tables a lot in Thailand - they are AWESOME for massages/HE. It gives the girl much more room to tease and play during a massage. I've also been in some that have mirrors placed so you can see her under the table :)