Looking for recommendations

DrifterInKanto

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I've been looking at the forums for a bit and I have a general sense of things, but some of the information is outdated.

lately, I've struck out with dates so I need to take a breather and let out some steam - also, I need to find a better way to meet people than Online sites. Anyways, I'm thinking about an Oppai club and a Pink Salone like Jan Jan. If I go to Jan Jan I might shimei to avoid the roulette. For Oppai club, I found a good review of Taikusouko. Does anyone have any recommendations for alternative places to go for these? Don't feel like going to a soapland.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Good 'ol Jan Jan. Pretty sure it's a crapshoot no matter what you do but no great monetary loss if things don't work out well.

Really the oppai pub thing depends on how good your Japanese is. So having said that, what's your skill level?

Good 'ol Jan Jan. Pretty sure it's a crapshoot no matter what you do but no great monetary loss if things don't work out well.

Really the oppai pub thing depends on how good your Japanese is. So having said that, what's your skill level?

Conversational at best, just took the n3.