Looking for short provider 145cm or under?

No joke, the place also did walking dates and I seriously asked one of the other girls how she avoids getting her dates arrested for pedophilia. She was an adult obviously but she was so tiny and delicate she looked fifteen years younger than she was.

The girl just laughed and said she has a special pair of boots with massive 10cm platforms.

These are what happened to my 145cm tall friend when she was 25 years old.

1. She was home-staying in the states to attend collage. She was waiting for green light and a school bus for middle school students stopped in front of her. She was like “what?!”

2. We asked her what she wanted for her upcoming birthday. She said she wanted nice shoes so we went to a department store. Shop staff came asking us what size we were looking for. As soon as we said 20.5cm or 21cm, she told us kids shoes were available on the 6th floor.

3. She went to a bar with two of her friends at her age. Only she got stopped and they still didn’t believe her pictured ID is real.

1. She was home-staying in the states to attend collage. She was waiting for green light and a school bus for middle school students stopped in front of her. She was like “what?!”

2. We asked her what she wanted for her upcoming birthday. She said she wanted nice shoes so we went to a department store. Shop staff came asking us what size we were looking for. As soon as we said 20.5cm or 21cm, she told us kids shoes were available on the 6th floor.

3. She went to a bar with two of her friends at her age. Only she got stopped and they still didn’t believe her pictured ID is real.

Same thing. One of my friends is also around that size and she was in a shopping mall while she was an exchange student.

An old lady came up to her and said 'Oh you are so cute, where is your mommy?'

She thought she was a lost child.

One of my lady friends who is 150 cm visited Europe with me once. First time she rode a bus she told me how amazingly cheap that was. After which I realised they sold her a kid's ticket. Then they didn't sell her alcohol in the super market, and then we couldn't get in to a pub later at night as she forgot her ID.

She was 32 at that time. :D

No joke, the place also did walking dates and I seriously asked one of the other girls how she avoids getting her dates arrested for pedophilia. She was an adult obviously but she was so tiny and delicate she looked fifteen years younger than she was.

The girl just laughed and said she has a special pair of boots with massive 10cm platforms.
Well, its not illegal to walk around with an underage girl. Most people would probably assume its her dad as long as the guy is Japanese.

Minimo site specifically says 外国人の方 on their page explaining what kinds of groups will be refused service.
It’s interesting the site says that but has google translation options for English, Chinese and Korean. I wonder if they differentiate between Asian gaijin and non-Asian gaijin. This is on my short list radar now. Hopefully I can make it out there on my next trip and find out.