Guest viewing is limited

Looking for SW club

andrew88

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, my gf and I we would like to go to some good SW club in Tokyo we are new so don't want to go into a bad place.
Also if someone can tell us about some place to have a gang bang it will be great.
Thank you!

Hi everybody, my gf and I we would like to go to some good SW club in Tokyo we are new so don't want to go into a bad place.
Also if someone can tell us about some place to have a gang bang it will be great.
Thank you!
Did you read anything posted in this section already? Including: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/bliss-out-what-to-expect-xxyyzz.21146/

You don't exactly have a lot of choices... because A) there aren't that many and B) corona virus.

You're going to be looking for a Happening Bar as that is more geared to sharing/groups among singles & couples. (i.e. Bliss Out, 9259, etc.)
The other type, Couple Kissa, is strictly for couple-swapping. There can be group play between the two couples (4 people) but usually it's couple swapping partners. (i.e. Olive 21)

You will need to show Japan residence documents in some cases & of course Japanese language ability is useful to intermix with Japanese people.
Bliss Out is an exception language wise, since you will encounter a wider range of patrons.

But as mentioned - activity is nearly zero, especially with virus numbers spiking. It's not a good time to consider visiting a club like this right now.

Reactions: gaijin69