January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥30,000

Type/Location:
Cream Lemon, Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese (not really fluent but my level is quite good I would say)

Details of the Encounter:
First I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the information, reviews, the Yoshiwara Soapland ressource thread, advices and all. I have been a reader/lurker on this forum for quite some time and when I finally had the opportunity to go back to Japan for my second trip I decided it was time for losing my virginity. At first I wanted to make a booking with Yuma Ayase (still want to though ^^) but I had some trouble with cash withdrawal that kind of ruined my plans so I decided to try Yoshiwara (will try DH on my next trip I think, seems fun). I made a list with the help of the ressource thread according to my wallet and several shops looked promising:
- Blue Lagoon
- Cream Lemon
- Darling Harbour
- Dolce
- Dream group (seems bad though)
- Hanamonogatari
- Kinpeibai (because of the black dude who doesn't seem nice I didn't bother try)
- Mr Dandy
- Platinum stage
- Putit Royal
- Shifuku no Toki

So I read some reviews, decided which course was the best at a decent price, the different rosters and I went to Yoshiwara on a Tuesday afternoon.

In search of a shop

This Tuesday morning I took my time to prepare myself, wanted to be fully clean and all and near 11:30AM I walked my way to Yoshiwara (walked like 10 kilometers per day since my arrival in Japan and as it was 2 days before my flight back my legs were hurting quite bad but I had to save money for the train to Haneda). Got a little lost and I passed in front of Landmark where the tout asked me if I was interested but I told him I couldn't, as it was clearly out of my range. Spotted Mr Dandy but its entrance on a main street didn't really help as I wanted a place a little more discreet but I kind of regret I didn't try to go there as Konoha and Hina seem really good and all but I remembered the infamous angry ossan so yeah, kind of avoided the shop that day, besides even if I was able to enter I don't think I would have been able to have one of them. But I definitely will go if Hina and/or Konoha still work there during my next trip. And then I spotted Cream Lemon. Near Mr Dandy but the entrance is more discreet, not directly on the main street, looked nice and all so I decided to give a try. Asked in Japanese if foreigners were allowed today and one of the staff, maybe at first a little cold, asked about my Japanese level and my country. After checking that he presented me only 1 picture, Kei. I didn't remembered the courses prices clearly and asked if 90 minutes were 30K and he answered yes. As I didn't really want to try another shop I said OK. Checked if Kei was ready/ok for a foreigner client I suppose and I was invited to the waiting room. Quite a nice place I must say, was alone and helped me to ease a little, as I was a little nervous, not as much as I thought I would though. After 5 minutes Kei was ready and I was invited to follow her.

The course

This month the cosplay theme is Miko, priestress, and even if it's not my favorite it was still nice. I would say Kei is kind of chubby, I thought I would have a more slimmer girl but I think she was the only one available. And to be honest I don't regret my time with Kei. She was really nice to me, told her it was my first time in a soapland so she explained me how it works and all as the tub was getting ready. Talked during that time too which helped me to get at ease, even if I was still a little nervous, first sex in life after all. Undressed separately, was getting hard but was like "not now dammit, wait a little!", took shower, got inside the tub, talked a bit and asked if I wanted mat, said yes and she prepared the mat and the nuru thing. Man, it felt good, my tiredness went away, was really nice. Then came the moment. She gave me a quick BBBJ, took a condom, capped me and rode me in CG. Told her I was virgin so she was kind of surprised, now that I think of it I should have told her earlier, my bad. The thing is that I didn't masturbate for 3 weeks, I tried to hold back but I came in like 30 seconds. She was a little surprised I think but didn't mind. Got rinsed, back in the tub for a while and talked a bit more and as I still had 30 minutes asked me if I wanted bed play, as I was ready for a second pop. Went to bed, a quick HJ, capped me with a quick BJ and rode me again in CG. I managed to hold longer this time and I came. Took shower, got her mouth clean and then we dressed. Gave her some french biscuits I bought in Akiba, thanked me and told me she will eat them later. Time was up, accompanied me downstairs and I thanked her. In the waiting room I was offered some tea, ranked Kei 90 out of 100 and I could talk a little with one of the staff, told him that Cream Lemon was recommend by some foreigners, told him about TAG a little, gave my thanks and walked my way back to my hotel.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wasn't expecting to have a top ranked girl (they seemed kind of busy that day) and I was a little like "losing my virginity: check" but I really had a good time with Kei. A very nice girl, talkative, able to got me at ease, not really my type physically speaking but I may repeat if I have the opportunity, as she is really nice/professional. I didn't have kisses of any sort or things like DATY and all but I am quite the yasashii (?) type, if she doesn't want/propose a thing it's alright, and as it was my first time I didn't really dare to ask for some plays, positions or what, was more paying attention to what she said/asked/etc.
As it is my first review I may have forgot some details or something. After Cream Lemon I went to my hotel and to Akiba. I wanted to buy some DVDs/CDs but as I didn't find what I wanted I had 26K in my wallet. Still thinking about my time with Kei I decided to go to Yoshiwara again the next day, my last before going back home. And it was a great time again.

Sounds like losing your virginity went quite smooth, good idea not to masturbate 3 weeks before it!
Even thought you popped too fast at first, you could do another round so nothing lost there. :)

Reactions: MikeH
Man that girl looks juicy as hell. I lick them thick ones. How does here body look undressed? Does she have a nice booty? I might have to take a trip to Yoshiwara.

Congrats! I lost mine 2 years back in Yoshiwara as well. Wish I could see her again(will be going back to Tokyo in the summer), but she's since moved on.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland