Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
29,800¥ for 70 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland in Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
No Japanese whatsoever.

Details of the Encounter:
As I am in only in japan for a week, I decided that it would be a great time to lose my virginity. After doing a bit of research on the sexual services here in Tokyo, I decided that Soaplands, more specifically Darling Harbour, would suit my needs best. I didn't want to go out only to be turned away for being a foreigner, and darling harbour seemed to have a track record for being Gaijin friendly.

I took the train to Minowa station and walked the rest of the way to Yoshiwara. I looked to my right and saw some chap standing in front of blue lagoon waving me over. I read on here that Blue Lagoon and Darling Harbour are affiliates, so I approached him. He gave me the prices, (29,800¥ for 70 minutes). He took me to a room inside the shop and showed me three pictures. Two of the women interested me, I chose one of them (didn't care to ask about the name). He took the pictures away, I paid in cash and he left the room.

About 5 minutes later, he ushered me out to a mini van. I sat in the passenger seat, the driver was to my right and two guys behind me. Naturally, I was very paranoid. As luck would have, They did not rape and murder me, they drove me to the other end of the street towards Darling Harbour. I got out the van and followed the usher into another waiting room. They brought us drinks this time, I thought it was ice tea at first, turns out it was some sort of alcoholic beverage. I don't drink alcohol (Haram), so I didn't even take a sip.

A few minutes later, the Tencho (I think that's what they're called?) csme over and recommended I change the girl I chose, he said the girl I chose was very inexperienced. I opted to switch to another girl, Hoshi. After that the Tencho walked out. Almost immedietely, some guy knocked on the door and pointed up the stairs at Hoshi. She was pretty, and fit as well. I awkwardly kissed her on the cheek (I think she was going for a normal kiss, don't blame, I have a mild form of asperger's). She led me up to the second floor and we entered the room.

She sat me on the bed and we started off with a bit of light kissing, slowly getting heavier. I took off my clothes, she put them in a bsaket covered with a towel. We resumed kissing until I removed her dress and bra, after which she gave me a BBBJ. Thankfully, I wasn't a two pump chump and managed to last a fair bit. I had the urge to come in the first five seconds, but I pushed on and the urge went away. She continued for five or ten minutes before putting a condom on me and riding me.

This got annoying a bit too quickly, everytime I thrust into her, she would start ailing like a banshee. Each time I asked her if she was alright she'd say that she was fine. Finally, I decided that this was me losing my virginity, not her theatrical perfomance, so I flipped her on her back and started thrusting (which was a bit awkward, since I had to be on one knee to line up). After about five minutes, I had the most mind bending orgasm.

I plopped out of her and sat back on the bed and started unscrambling my brain. She took the condom off my weewee and did the "ehhhhhh" scream/exclamation that japanese girls do at the amount of cum in the condom, which was quite a lot (I hadn't ejaculated for four months prior, disregarding wet dreams. Nofap!). She also said my penis was big, which I can not-so-humbly agree with.

After that, we started awkwardly talking for a bit (ie we got our phones out and started translating our conversation). When my dick got hard again (didn't take long tbh), she sat me down on the brown chair with the opening on the bottom. She washed me for a bit and then got the sticky massage thing. She poured some from the package into the bowl and added some water and mixed. She then started to spread the massage oil on my and her bodies and started rubbing.

Then she gave me a BBBJ for about five minutes before she took me to the bathtub to clean myself of the massage oil and wait for her to set up the air mattress. When she was done, I laid down on my stomach and she briefly gave me a massage before I told her to get on with it. She put another condom on me and started riding me again (which was very awkward, the matress was very slipper and I had to adjust myself and her to to make sure we didn't fall off). This continued for about ten minutes.

Somewhere along the lines the phone rang, signalling the end of the session, but she continued anyway. She then took the condom off and started jerking me off and playing with my asshole like a harp. It took a while, another fifteen to twenty minutes for me to cum. I had to force myself to cum near the end, I closed my eyes and thought about my waifu's femcock to get myself to cum.

After that, I hopped in the shower to clean myself up. After I was finished, she gave me a towel so I can dry myself off and I put my clothes on. After we were done, I gave her a kiss, she gave me her card and led me down the stairs. They put me in a waiting room and asked if I needed a taxi to the station, I declined and walked out.

On the way out, the tencho asked me if I liked the service, I told him it was very good. Strangely enough, they didn't charge me for the 20+ extra minutes I spent with the girl, which is great because I had no extra cash on me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is the girl I visited: http://darling-h.com/smart/profile.php?id=akari

She was very sweet and pretty. Her nipples were a bt weird though, they looked like two mushroomes. They start out narrow but they inflate near the end, weird.

Advice to anyone going, go in the daytime, it's (I imagine) less intimidating and the shops want customers. Bring a bit of extra cash witht you. Try to relax.

Last edited:
It seems like you had a positive experience and a memorable one. Congratulations! The start of a long and happy sex life.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland