June 2018

Contact Method:
http://sweetkiss.casthp.net/product/22042-2/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins & 29,000 yen + 1000 yen for Gold

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English. The shop and Naruna spoke Japanese to me and they were alright with me not understanding a single word lol.

Details of the Encounter:
I had spent weeks before going to Japan checking out the countless soaplands, delivery services and pink salons and was still clueless on which to pick at the last minute. Of course, with my zero knowledge of Japanese other than the usual greetings, my choices are limited. I accidentally bumped into Sweet Kiss webpage(didn't even knew about this place and was intially thinking of Dolce or Putit Royale) and was immediately sold by the well done English site and decent cost to length ratio(was on a budget due to being unemployed).

Finding my way to Yoshiwara was a hassle for a first timer but i eventually found my way to the place and without hesistation(YOLO!) I quickly step in. There was already 2 other customers at the reception and i waited at the waiting room before they invited me to pick the girls and pay. The guy brought 4 pictures along with the time and cost. I was initially thinking of a shorter time but since i might not do this again for a long time, i picked the 90 min option. After that, i tried picking the girl i wanted but the guy spoke in incomprensible Japanese and i assumed i can only pick 1 girl for the 90 min option(assumed the other 3 has reservations coming in) The only one with a gold name(Naruna) out of the 4 that comes with a additional 1000 yen cost

After that i waited in the room once more not knowing what to expect, a short while later, i finally got called in to meet the girl who i will spent the time with for the next 90 mins and by god she was better than i expected judging from the picture. She's cute, looks younger than me(i'm 26), shy, nubile, petite. Basically girlfriend material. Of course, for those that's looking for someone that's more experienced or older, she might not be the one you are looking for. But for me, she's perfect.

From what i know of soaplands, you are supposed to bath first. But Naruna strangely( she's probably inexperienced?) did not guide me to the bath but instead we got right to the action with DFK and bed action. Naruna's naked body is as cute as her face and i got right to enjoying every part of her body. Her vagina is cleanly shaven and doesn't smell or taste bad(or really taste like anything) which is extra bonus for me. She even allowed me to lick and kiss her feet(so people with foot fetish, you are in luck!) Didn't try foot job though unfortunately).

I have phimosis AND mild peyronie's disease(Just my luck eh?). So trying to get in to her vagina with a curved penis with foreskin intact hurts like hell. Not only that, due to my phimosis, it took me ages to cum. In fact i only came once in 90 mins right at the very end before the time's up. I actually kept apologizing to her for not satisfying her enough but Naruna didn't care and we spent the rest of the 90 mins swapping between DFK, blowjob and pussy eating until i finally came in her mouth. At the end, i didn't even care that i didn't get to do a full FS with her, in fact i wished that i could have cum earlier and just spent the rest of the time hugging and kissing her.

To sum it up, i went to a soapland that i wasn't initially planning of going, picked a girl that i wasn't originally supposed to pick, did not get the bath that a soapland is famous of but got a incredible GFE out of it instead with no need of additional love hotel or cum in mouth costs like in. Now i really need to find a job, get enough money to come back to Japan one day and not have to worry about budget concerns. And maybe i might even see Naruna again 1 day.
Who knows?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited: