100min (but went to around 2.5 hours) for 14,000 + 5,000 extra

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Upon reading multiple positive reviews about Mandala on this forum I decided to check them out as I was in the area after work.
The first thing I notice is that the place is exactly as described by other members in their reviews, down to the "smell of stale cigarettes" by the entrance, the slight chubbiness of the mama-san, etc.

Before going I ask a couple of questions on Line in Japanese so when I ring the door and mama-san opens she is surprised I am a foreigner but in a good way. She leads me to sit down on a bench and shows me the menu, saying "happy happy massage?" and smiling. I say yes and pick the 100min option, not wanting to haggle about price (I'm pretty sure you can negotiate her down by quite a lot). I definitely didn't play this part right but more on that below.

I pay and she leads me to a tall Chinese provider in her 30s, she's pretty good looking, not a stunner but this is a CMP in Akasaksa so my expectations weren't very high. She then chats to her in Chinese pointing at various body parts of mine, saying "happy happy" and "shower". I am shown the room, told to strip down and put my belongings into a bag with a bell and take it with me to the shower. I found this quite nice and immediately made me feel safe about their whole operation.

After the shower I lie down in the room with a towel and the girl starts the massage part. She speaks decent Japanese (with a Chinese accent) but very little English, so we start talking to each other via google translate. After a couple of minutes of massage the whole thing devolves into an English/Japanese lesson where she'd ask me some words in English, tell me the Japanese translations, etc, then basically stops the massage and starts showing me pics on her phone of places she has been to in Japan, etc. At this point I am thinking "This is a really hard job she is doing and she is just not in the mood for a massage, so why not chat to her instead and improve my vocabulary along the way". Every 15-20min she'll put the phone away, put her hand on my junior or run it up and down my ass until I'm rock solid, then switch to chitchat again. We actually get along great, she is quite funny and I don't mind this very weird flow of things. She gets really comfortable with me and even shows me pictures of her kids (she has 2), her friends, etc. At some point I ask her how mama-san is treating her as she said she's very new to Tokyo, and she said she is really good to the girls and takes very good care of them, saying Chinese girls stick together.

After around 90min or so of this we both start getting back into the mood and I ask if she's ok to take her top off (she has nice plump C cups). This is where the annoying bit happens - she asks for extra. I am totally fine with that but obviously would have been nice to get that out of the way before as it interrupts the flow and I hate negotiating when someone literally has my balls in their hands. I ask how much and she says 10k. I start laughing and saying no way, totally prepared to walk out at that point. After 10min of back and forth, with me almost getting up, we settle on 5k. She immediately deposits the money with mama-san and comes back. She then tells me she is sorry for the bargaining and this is part of her job, I'm like "ok, fair enough".

Things get back on track, she takes her top off and I suck on her tits while she strokes junior. We definitely had a connection after almost 2 hours of chitchatting about life so I ask her to take her panties off and proceed to licking her pussy and fingering her (very tight, could barely get 2 fingers in). We are quite enjoying each other and after 15-20min of me going down on her she signals me she's done. She then starts a bbbj but after all that action I just pop straight onto her tits (I didn't feel like she'd appreciate CIM). She laughs, asks me to help her clean up since it was a huge load and then tells me I made her come 5 times. Now let's discount that by a factor of 5 for flattery which still leaves at least 1 orgasms, which made me feel pretty good. We both shower up (one after the other, the room is tiny), we hug and say our goodbyes.

In conclusion, very foreigner friendly CMPin a good location where (almost) everything is on offer (if the girl is in the mood and you are not a dick to her). Good value with room to negotiate.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023

Title of Your Review:
Lots of action at Mandala Akasaksa

Service Name:
Mandala Akasaksa

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://akasaka-mensesthe.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min (but went to around 2.5 hours) for 14,000 + 5,000 extra

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Upon reading multiple positive reviews about Mandala on this forum I decided to check them out as I was in the area after work.
The first thing I notice is that the place is exactly as described by other members in their reviews, down to the "smell of stale cigarettes" by the entrance, the slight chubbiness of the mama-san, etc.

Before going I ask a couple of questions on Line in Japanese so when I ring the door and mama-san opens she is surprised I am a foreigner but in a good way. She leads me to sit down on a bench and shows me the menu, saying "happy happy massage?" and smiling. I say yes and pick the 100min option, not wanting to haggle about price (I'm pretty sure you can negotiate her down by quite a lot). I definitely didn't play this part right but more on that below.

I pay and she leads me to a tall Chinese provider in her 30s, she's pretty good looking, not a stunner but this is a CMP in Akasaksa so my expectations weren't very high. She then chats to her in Chinese pointing at various body parts of mine, saying "happy happy" and "shower". I am shown the room, told to strip down and put my belongings into a bag with a bell and take it with me to the shower. I found this quite nice and immediately made me feel safe about their whole operation.

After the shower I lie down in the room with a towel and the girl starts the massage part. She speaks decent Japanese (with a Chinese accent) but very little English, so we start talking to each other via google translate. After a couple of minutes of massage the whole thing devolves into an English/Japanese lesson where she'd ask me some words in English, tell me the Japanese translations, etc, then basically stops the massage and starts showing me pics on her phone of places she has been to in Japan, etc. At this point I am thinking "This is a really hard job she is doing and she is just not in the mood for a massage, so why not chat to her instead and improve my vocabulary along the way". Every 15-20min she'll put the phone away, put her hand on my junior or run it up and down my ass until I'm rock solid, then switch to chitchat again. We actually get along great, she is quite funny and I don't mind this very weird flow of things. She gets really comfortable with me and even shows me pictures of her kids (she has 2), her friends, etc. At some point I ask her how mama-san is treating her as she said she's very new to Tokyo, and she said she is really good to the girls and takes very good care of them, saying Chinese girls stick together.

After around 90min or so of this we both start getting back into the mood and I ask if she's ok to take her top off (she has nice plump C cups). This is where the annoying bit happens - she asks for extra. I am totally fine with that but obviously would have been nice to get that out of the way before as it interrupts the flow and I hate negotiating when someone literally has my balls in their hands. I ask how much and she says 10k. I start laughing and saying no way, totally prepared to walk out at that point. After 10min of back and forth, with me almost getting up, we settle on 5k. She immediately deposits the money with mama-san and comes back. She then tells me she is sorry for the bargaining and this is part of her job, I'm like "ok, fair enough".

Things get back on track, she takes her top off and I suck on her tits while she strokes junior. We definitely had a connection after almost 2 hours of chitchatting about life so I ask her to take her panties off and proceed to licking her pussy and fingering her (very tight, could barely get 2 fingers in). We are quite enjoying each other and after 15-20min of me going down on her she signals me she's done. She then starts a bbbj but after all that action I just pop straight onto her tits (I didn't feel like she'd appreciate CIM). She laughs, asks me to help her clean up since it was a huge load and then tells me I made her come 5 times. Now let's discount that by a factor of 5 for flattery which still leaves at least 1 orgasms, which made me feel pretty good. We both shower up (one after the other, the room is tiny), we hug and say our goodbyes.

In conclusion, very foreigner friendly CMPin a good location where (almost) everything is on offer (if the girl is in the mood and you are not a dick to her). Good value with room to negotiate.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.
Thank you for sharing! Do you recognize any of the ladies as your provider from their website?

I legit LMFAO everytime you mentioned "junior". Thanks for the great review bro!

Man I haven’t been there in a long time might have to check it out again if I’m in the area again