90 minutes 22000K

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
30 May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Decided to give Chiba establishments one more try before leaving.
I have been enjoying older women a bit more on this trip so settled on It's A.
I asked the tencho which woman would be open to a foreigner most and he pointed out Ryoko.

To be honest, Ryoko isn't very attractive but she has a lanky body that you don't see on Japanese very often which was attractive. She was slim and had smaller breasts which is also my thing. But the thing about her, I really felt she was a lonely housewife looking for some satisfaction outside of a cold marriage. We really connected, had great passionate sex and some very nice cuddling in the bath. It was a rare soul connection for these types of situations, at least for me.
I was her first American (or so she claimed) and gave me very nice compliments about my muscular frame and penis size. Not sure if it was sincere, but I loved to hear it of course.
She told me a lot of personal details which I should not share here but probably people know the story about seeking some connections and extra cash away from a loveless marriage.
I wanted to be polite and mind the time but she begged me to stay for an extra 15 minutes for which I was happy to oblige.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll be back to this place next time I am in town.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023