Guest viewing is limited

Love Factory [Sapporo] (SL) Love Factory in Sapporo - Yuni, a beauty in the north

https://www.lovefac.com/

Selic

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Love Factory in Sapporo - Yuni, a beauty in the north

Soapland Name:
Love Factory Sapporo

Soapland Provider Name:
Yuni

Soapland Website:
https://www.lovefac.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 - 32000 JPY roughly.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
01/2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Went to Hokkaido for the new year on travel with a friend and split off to do my own thing at night.

My japanese is very very limited but reserving here was quite easy. The staff used translators to get everything rolling with minimal issues. There did appear to be a gaijin tax but it wasn't too bad and I think they forgot to charge me a first timers fee and photo reservation, so that's a win.

Upon entering the establishment I was met with a man behind the counter who barely acknowledged me. I let him know why I was there and he grabbed a note and started writing for about 2 minutes only to say "Next availability at 11pm" I said that's fine and he told me to go in and wait. A bit odd, usually someone guides you to these. Sit down in the waiting room and there are 2 groups. a 2 man group both picking girls and one guy waiting to pick. I sit there for a while, more people come in and get cards for the girls from onlive reservations and then the man handling it all comes to me. Asks me how long and whether I want to do photo reservation. I say yes and he goes and grabs a list and shows me the two girls available for the night, Yuni and Mugi. I was initially interested in Monika but I arrived too late and didn't get a chance to reserve. Mugi is a new girl and doesn't look great in the picture provided, and Yuni has her face blocked by a bar but looks cute enough. I choose Yuni, ask if she does options which she does and select micro bikini, pay the fees and wait about an hour to be called.

Once my card is called I'm taken out of the curtain and around a corner to meet Yuni. As far as looks go Yuni is a solid 9/10 in terms of japanese girl. Her face is beautiful and young but not baby faced. She grabs me by the hand and leads me into the room. She also goes out of her way to use a translator for anything I don't understand so I appreciate that.

Yuni is a classic GFE girl but with a casual air about her. She shows interest in you and wants to converse, but not in an overly fake way some girls do. She striped me of my clothes and put them away neatly, undressed herself and went on with the bath routine.

Back to bed she started to prep the micro and looked to me and asked "Did you know what this was and select it?" which I confirmed and she had a good laugh and called me ecchi.

Now a note about Yuni is that she's a very beautiful girl, but she's not exactly the most shapely. Her face is very good, and she does have a nice set of breasts; A large B/Low C in american standards that stand very perky. Her hips and ass are nothing special though and it's all very square. Fairly thin but not scrawny.

Now bed play was some pretty standard stuff and I won't go into detail, but I will say Yuni has a fairly impressive head game. Lots of spit, lots of noise, and she could practically deep throat me which was a first for a japanese girl.

A few shots later and the end of bed play we have about 8 minutes left which gets another bath/wash, and dressing. She sits down with me and asks about my trip and I show her stuff like rabbit island which she took a great interest in and didn't seem to know existed, and then we go to leave. She gives me a hug as we step out, walks me to the curtain, asks if she can give me a goodbye kiss and then we part.

All in all a pleasant experience minus the long wait, very foreigner friendly and they used translators the whole way with me. If I ever find myself back in hokkaido I will probably go again, this time with that Monika reservation.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

A few shots? Sorry do you mind telling how many shots you get for a 60 minutes? Or am I ubderstabding this wrong?