Guest viewing is limited

Love Harem [Mito] (SL) Love Harem - Finally a review for a place in Mito

EricCheese

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Love Harem - Rio https://www.cityheaven.net/ibaraki/A0801/A080101/loveharem/girlid-19582997/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
August 2021

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 - 60 mins (Gaijin Price as indicated by a sign beneath the desk in English)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese (Provider knows some English)

Details of the Encounter:
Oh boy Mito. My work brings me to Mito about once a month and I've always been curious about its redlight district. Purelovers lists exactly ONE shop in Mito (compared to the handful in Tsuchira) and I hate the whole song and dance of getting rejected from shops, so I decided why not? I like MILFs and this shop seemed good for it.

So one weeknight I waltz into the place without looking around the area too much (I did afterwards, there's a JK themed soap and a maid themed soap I'm kicking myself for not at least trying to go into. The no 1 spot Happiness and Dream looks wonderful from the website but most places in Mito seem very no Gaijin, more so because our kind never seem to come around the area and they don't want us to upset the regulars). Anyway, tencho greets me warmly, asks if I've been to a soap before, points to the gaijin sign in English below the desk (20k for 60 mins, making it about a 5000 yen gaijin tax. Soaplands in Tsuchira are about 19k with no gaijin tax but I wasn't keen on riding the train). Given two options, Minii and Rio. My brain was telling me go with Minii who looked much more slender and milf-y but I went against my better judgement and went with Rio.

So after a long wait, Rio time. She doesn't look like her pictures, surprise surprise. Older, fatter, yadda yadda. Not your smoking hot milf or even particularity good looking. Whatever, I waited a long time and we're making decent conversation. BBBJ in the tub and she can deepthroat and is good! Move to bed, cap goes on, she makes all the right noises, different positions, and it was a pretty good time. Asked me if I could go again and I said we'd have to see, let's take a sec. The service wasn't what you'd call GFE in the traditional sense but there was some good cooperation compared to the sort of mechanical nature you usually expect from a soap.

Here, my friends, is where things go south. I ask if she's ever traveled abroad (yes she has) which leads to her saying Koreans are absolutely no good, that she couldn't stand Koreans. I was actually ready to go again at this point but nothing turns you off like uh, that, so I tried to change the topic a few times while I heard how Koreans are 全然だめ (eventually got it reduced to just Korean men so there's a small change I guess) while I regretted not going for Minii instead or trying other shops. So that's one way to end your sexy times.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Recommended if you know what you're going for I guess. I could see myself doing this shop with a different girl. Service was good enough but yeah. There might be a winner somewhere in this shop. Surely there's at least one other joint in Mito that caters to us foreigners and when I'm feeling braver I'll go get kicked out of a few shops for research purposes.

Thanks for your review, first one for the Mito area I believe.

Approved: 12/23/2021

I've been to a new place in Mito a year ago. I am East Asian, so maybe I was "okay". You can try your luck here next time. The photos are very photoshoped, not really my type of thing. But I took the bullet. The girl I had was quite good, but I forgot her name. I can say most of the girls are on the young side, and the shop is a little more premium considering Mito.

I've been to a new place in Mito a year ago. I am East Asian, so maybe I was "okay". You can try your luck here next time. The photos are very photoshoped, not really my type of thing. But I took the bullet. The girl I had was quite good, but I forgot her name. I can say most of the girls are on the young side, and the shop is a little more premium considering Mito.
Please post your own review instead of hijacking another.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I can't really review it because I lack all the proper info. It is just a suggestion when he comes to Mito. Not trying to hijack anything. And it is Mito, so who really go all the way out there to visit a single place. If it came off like a hijack, then I apologize for the misinformation.

I can't really review it because I lack all the proper info. It is just a suggestion when he comes to Mito. Not trying to hijack anything. And it is Mito, so who really go all the way out there to visit a single place. If it came off like a hijack, then I apologize for the misinformation.
You didn’t even give the name of the place, so it’s kind of meaningless to comment with no content, no?