Love hotel in Kabukicho that allows 3 people.

jack doe

good times of life
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope your off to a great year.

I plan to try my first 3P this month. But I haven't found any love hotels in Kabukicho that allows 3 people using Google maps and going to their site. I've also called some love hotels, but didn't get an answer or they said no.

Would someone please tell me if they know any in Kabukicho that allows 3 people, please?

Cheers

Lol, when I did my first 3P I didn't estimate that some lovehotels would decline if you told them.
Already ordered the girls before checking in....was not in Kabukicho but in Ikebukuro and I was in panic mode because if that.

I think my last minute solution was to ask the delivery health guys which hotels they recommend for that. I mean the drive girls to 3Ps on a daily basis....they know 😉

If you plan to do it privately, not via shop this suggestion of course doesn't work😅

Lol, when I did my first 3P I didn't estimate that some lovehotels would decline if you told them.
Already ordered the girls before checking in....was not in Kabukicho but in Ikebukuro and I was in panic mode because if that.

I think my last minute solution was to ask the delivery health guys which hotels they recommend for that. I mean the drive girls to 3Ps on a daily basis....they know 😉

If you plan to do it privately, not via shop this suggestion of course doesn't work😅
Most hotels in Ikebukuro seem to not allow 3 people! (A lot have signs saying “rooms are only for 2 guests”)

I only know for sure that hotel Amie does it, but their rooms are not very nice and they love to upsell people as much as they can.
Any other options?

Most hotels in Ikebukuro seem to not allow 3 people! (A lot have signs saying “rooms are only for 2 guests”)

I only know for sure that hotel Amie does it, but their rooms are not very nice and they love to upsell people as much as they can.
Any other options?

Ah, I think I have never seen signs about the amount of people....maybe haven't been observant enough 😅

I ended up at "Ramses Classic" for the 3P...was a lucky coincidence. Got a fucking huge and nice room for a reasonable price during the afternoon hours.

Ah, I think I have never seen signs about the amount of people....maybe haven't been observant enough 😅

I ended up at "Ramses Classic" for the 3P...was a lucky coincidence. Got a fucking huge and nice room for a reasonable price during the afternoon hours.
thanks for the heads up. That’s a solid place. Glad to know they are 3p friendly.

There’s also a difference between FFM and MMF. Many hotels are okay with two girls, but not with two guys.
Ooh! It could be because:

man
woman
to mock or tease
to frolic or have fun

Mocking and teasing is worse than frolicking and having fun.

Kanji jokes…forgive me.