Love Hotel Reservation

katakeeto

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all
i find most places needing love hotel with reservation...but i am very poor in japanese and so i have 2 questions:
1-can i book room in love hotel with poor japanese language?
2-many places require reservation of girl 1 or 2 hours before meeting..how can i arrange both reservation of LH and girl?..should i start first LH reservation or girl reservation? and what if the girl was not available after i reserved the room already!?
3-is it easy to find room in LH without previous reservation? or it is ok to go to love hotel after choosing the girl?
thanks!

Normally the 1000 year old traditional way of the samurai was to go to a love hotel, then pick up the phone and call over a girl. If your Japanese sucks, your situation could possibly suck.

1-Yes usually love hotels dont accept reservation, you just walk in push a button and pay the person or machine and go to your room. (sometimes pay last) happy hotel has a bunch of coupons for hotels (thanks mom)
2-Arrange for a girl then arrange for a hotel room. If they need a hotel room number or something its usually for more normal hotels. something you probably booked weeks in advanced. Normally you will arrange for a girl, she will call when she gets to the town and you will tell her the room number to go to. If they are unavailable you call the other service you know of.
3-Sometimes you just meet the girl, pay, then find a room together. Just depends on system.