Love Hotel vs AirBnB

Sameguy

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am wondering which is better for a one day session in Tokyo?

Would booking a love hotel for the day (is that possible?) be better than getting an AirBnB and making a reservation with [Redacted] or ND?

I have never been to a love hotel before and is looking to see........how awkward/weird/embarassing it is to get one alone.

Would booking a love hotel for the day (is that possible?) be better than getting an AirBnB and making a reservation with [Redacted] or ND?

I have never been to a love hotel before and is looking to see........how awkward/weird/embarassing it is to get one alone.

I could go on for days in this subject...but question.
1. Do u plan to stay overnight att the LH?
2. Or do you plan to leave after the session?

If yes to #1, I don't know for sure, and readers here will correct me, but LH are not like regular hotels where u check in by 3pm and leave by 10 the next day. I do know at some point you can choose the stay option that allows u stay overnight.

Another point, while maybe possible at some LH's, you usually are not allowed to go in and out of the room. Keep that in mind.

My advice, have the girl at [Redacted] or ND help u book the room and try out the LH, becuz it's fun! If u don't know Japanese, it can be difficult to get a room for the first time, also not all places accept foreigners.

I don't know about your schedule and when you plan to play, sleep and leave the hotel, so this the advice I can give.

Regarding Airbnb. So far my experiences with the Airbnb places is that the have been so tiny and a super small bathroom. A bigger bathroom helps in p4p. Also, kinda worried about neighbors too. If the girls get too loud...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

If the plan is to get company for some sweet sweet loving then there ain't even a contest; love hotel wins hands down. And you think anyone would care if you booked a room with just by yourself? My guess is that nobody would look twice if you booked with a rubber duck and Sailor Moon dakimakura.

Though depending on your time schedule love hotels might get a bit complicated. Staying overnight is called the "Stay course" but in many places they start only from 6PM (and in some cases even as late as 10PM) and end normally around 10AM next morning. If you want to use the room day time then many will provide you with "Service time" which then can be pretty much anything like 4AM to 6PM or 2PM to 8PM.

If you don't want to worry about being seen by anyone coming in/out of a LH then go completely unmarked by choosing the AirBnB route. I've done it before and as @ur19877 mentioned make sure the girl doesn't get too loud.

Reactions: Wwanderer
I could go on for days in this subject...but question.
1. Do u plan to stay overnight att the LH?
2. Or do you plan to leave after the session?

I am actually planning on traveling to Tokyo for p4p. So I do plan on staying for the weekend. So I'm looking for a efficient price point where I can find an affordable place and still have enough for p4p and some other stuff.

My advice, have the girl at [Redacted] or ND help u book the room and try out the LH, becuz it's fun! If u don't know Japanese, it can be difficult to get a room for the first time, also not all places accept foreigners
This. Book a few hours at an LH together with a girl and experience Japanese LH.

Airbnb gets awkward more than a regular hotel because its a private house, it brings all kind of complications.

@ur19877 and @Sameguy

Typically you can't "book" love hotels. They are first come first serve. There are a few that I know of that if you call in advance of arriving will hold a room for you until you arrive. Typically no more than an hours. As @ur19877 stated typically love hotels don't let you leave. I have been to 1 in Shinjuku that gave us the option, I was very surprised. Love hotels offer "Rest" and "Stay" options. You can stay overnight, but typically you aren't arriving at 3pm, typically you're arriving at 7-10pm and leaving before 10-11am. "Stay" options are usually 2-3 times the price of "rest" options, and again typically when you stay you aren't going out of the room. If you want food the love hotels typically have a food menu and will prepare room service for you (at a reasonable rate).

I am actually planning on traveling to Tokyo for p4p. So I do plan on staying for the weekend. So I'm looking for a efficient price point where I can find an affordable place and still have enough for p4p and some other stuff.

I hear you... but from this thread, you can see the disposable nature of the LH and how it differs from other hotels you may be used to. I did the 'stay' option once... but would not feel comfortable overall to stay in a LH for a significant amount of time.

I stayed at some small airbnb places in Shinjuku and while they were OK for me, I would not want to bring a date there, mainly because of the size.

In the past, i have been pretty set on staying in the kabukicho area....i may branch off a bit, but still stay in Shinjuku..

Good luck

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have never been to a love hotel before and is looking to see........how awkward/weird/embarrassing it is to get one alone.

On this note, it shouldn't be awkward/weird or embarrassing to get one alone as it is quite common for a man will go to love hotels and get the rooms alone, and then call a deliheath service to send a girl to the room.

If you are worried about the cost of accommodation, you are probably not planning a overnight booking.
You can easily take airbnb or a capsule to sleep and go to an lh to play.
I had a few overnights in LH's in Osaka and never had a problem getting in and out, though I normally had to call the reception either when leaving or when going back. I always asked before booking thought.

Reactions: MikeH
This is from past experience; I did a mixture of airbnb and love hotels. I book a airbnb the whole trip and have some outcalls and love hotels. The only cons of doing a outcall to airbnb is the small shower and of course airbnb doesn't provide lots of towels so in my case I had to go buy some and wash some a lot even the sheets if you make a mess.. so in the end, have them come to your spot at airbnb if one you have extra towels and 2 wanna clean your sheets to be very hygienic for the lady. If not I would do a love hotel or a mixture of both. Hope this helped!

Reactions: ur19877
This is from past experience; I did a mixture of airbnb and love hotels. I book a airbnb the whole trip and have some outcalls and love hotels. The only cons of doing a outcall to airbnb is the small shower and of course airbnb doesn't provide lots of towels so in my case I had to go buy some and wash some a lot even the sheets if you make a mess.. so in the end, have them come to your spot at airbnb if one you have extra towels and 2 wanna clean your sheets to be very hygienic for the lady. If not I would do a love hotel or a mixture of both. Hope this helped!

This is the conclusion I have come to as well. Thinking about multiple plays in one day for a DH, I am thinking about going to the Hilton in Shinjuku. I saw a good flash sale 2 weeks ago and didn't get in time. The next time it comes up, may go for that option. Being greedy... the next requirement I have for a room is a couch. It will be fun to have some couch foreplay. But that does stretches my budget.

On this note, it shouldn't be awkward/weird or embarrassing to get one alone as it is quite common for a man will go to love hotels and get the rooms alone, and then call a deliheath service to send a girl to the room.
Thats true, but if its his first time doing it it might be better if he goes with a girl.
[Redacted] has this "incall" service where you meet the girl at their shop and she walks you to a love hotel close to there. For ND its also common to meet at a meeting point and walk to an LH with the girl.