Guest viewing is limited

Love hotels for Gaijin?

Punisher

TAG Member
Reaction score
Is there any love hotels that are friendly to gaijin who only speak English? Asking for a friend.

What area is your friend going to be in ? Most are pretty automated... Display rooms that are available, push the button or touchscreen and then pay... give the receipt to the person behind the counter they ask how long ( typically 2 hours) , pay and get the key... Alternatively, there are those where you go to the room and there is a machine where you pay... There are some in Ebisu, one in Roppongi, Gotanda, Shibuya... etc. etc.. best to go there with your companion however, as they probably won't let you enter alone... I'm sure others here can give maybe more detailed information, but you need to advise where and budget of your friend

Reactions: Simonka
Well there budget is probably in the under ¥20,000 for under 3 hours or so. Something with more than just a bed and a sink. I would say Shinjuku or Shibuya?

Then Shinjuku it is! Anyone know if there’s any fun themed ones?

Nope. You're not going to have any fun at all. Your friend, on the other hand...

Reactions: danosaka
Well there budget is probably in the under ¥20,000 for under 3 hours or so. Something with more than just a bed and a sink. I would say Shinjuku or Shibuya?
Then Shinjuku it is! Anyone know if there’s any fun themed ones?
The most close to a decent" themed" one you'll find in Shinjuku nowadays is probably Bali An. Has a Bali theme, obviously.

Personally i'd recommend Pasha.

Both very gaijin friendly and helpful.