Love Hotels in Kabukicho at night

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
I have booked a lot of Love Hotels in the past years, but usually do this during the day or in the evening. Better when it comes to pricing and easier to find a room.

This weekend I am in the predicament that I have plans and my only chance to see I girl that I like and want to see again is by booking her very late at night. I am a bit lost and maybe somebody can help me.

Are there any recommandable Love Hotels in Kabukicho that also rent out rooms during the night for a short time? A lot of them seem to only offer shorter durations during the day and you have to pay the full night when it gets late.

Hope somebody can help me.

Reactions: Gina and Alice
Happy Hotel

Hope this helps, seems like a pretty comprehensive list for the area, though the filter shows all of the Shinjuku ward area. It's been helpful for scoping out options for DH hotels.

Reactions: Gina
Thanks for the link, but even with a filter for the location you need to check every hotel individually to see how they rent out rooms at night....or maybe I didn't understand how to filter correctly.

I did the most obvious thing and asked the girl if she knows hotels that rent out rooms for a short time late at night 😅 ....got some answers, but I am still not sure how much I have to run around to find something on a Friday night. We will see...

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Hope it doesn't take too much effort. And yeah, I usually sort by break price and go from there, but at this point I'm mainly scoping out the decent places based on reviews and rooms.

Good luck

Reactions: Gina
The sense maybe? Their 3 hours short time is until 3 AM

http://www.3sg.jp/sense/price.html
"The Sense" is probably the nicest hotel in Kabukicho....the chance is probably 1% that there is an open room on a Friday night. I didn't expect them to offer short time late at night because most nicer hotels don't.
Thanks for the reminder....I'll go there first :)

Interestingly enough Friday late at night there are MUCH more rooms available than usual. Sense had maybe 7 rooms to choose from.
I thought price for short time would be decided at checkin...but no, if you stay longer than 3 it turns to stay and you have to pay a shitton. Had to go somewhere else.

where did you end up going?

i was gonna recommend Higashi-Shinjuku area but my experience there has rusted (since I haven't played there in a long lobg time)

I went to Bless. It offer 2 or 3 hours Rest until 5am which is great.
It's not fancy but at least the Luxury rooms are good enough and reasonably priced even at weekend nights.

Honestly if you have the time it's worth going 30 minutes early and scouting whats open if you where the hotels are. When I would take my ladies out I would always go see what hotels are in the area before I met up so if the timing was right I knew exactly where to go. Trust me nothing ruins the mood more than wandering around endlessly trying to find a love hotel. Timing is everything!

Reactions: ThaWeeknd