Guest viewing is limited

Love Select - Rei

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Love Select - Rei (onine profile removed)

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Cityheaven + Phone + Store

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 27.000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Wrote quite a lot of reviews about Love Select because I like the girls working there. Tried a lot of girls and experiences were pretty positive. First time I got there I picked a girl via photo that was absolutely not my type, but I still had a good time. Everything fine ....until now ^^.

This review is a tricky one. Booking went smooth as usual. Initially wanted to book a different girl, but because I suspect she was not OK with foreigners I booked Rei instead. Petite young girl with long black hair.

When she arrived at the hotel I was positively surprised because she had a killer body, shower time was fun, even brought me some warm tea. Cute and thoughtful. Visually fucking perfect for my taste.

When it came to playtime on the bed, it all went downhill :dead:
She tried to be upbeat and fun, but had so many personal rules in place that I had no fucking clue what to do :eek:.
Kissing was OK, touching her hair was a no-go. Sucking her breasts was OK, touching her neck not. Going down on her OK, one finger OK, two fingers not. When she started to blow me and I slightly moved my hip because I was into it, she put a hand on my hip and told me to stop. Was fucking ridiculous.....was of course a huge turnoff and I was not able to stay hard this way.
We stopped, chatted for 20 minutes (this was probably the best about the whole encounter). Switched to sumata with her ontop where she could do her thing without a chance of me doing anything wrong....I have no idea how, but I managed to cum this way at least in a very unsatisfying way.

Yeah......this was bad. She looked fucking great but the encounter was horrible. I am not surprised that her profile is not available anymore. I was probably not the only one with a bad experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Love Select as a shop is great, but this time the girl really was a fail. Looked amazing, but was NO fun at all. Will still recommend the shop, not the girl :)

I didn't realize you had so many in the queue, thank you once again!

Approved: 5/10/2020

*Note reviews in this time period (Mar-Jun 2020) are delayed or held during the covid-19 situation. Your understanding is appreciated.