Walk-in to the front desk

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins C course - 12,000 or so

Type/Location:
Kabukicho Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese, but you can use this shop with english

Details of the Encounter:
I had to take the morning off work to do some errands like renewing my visa, and going to the city office. I managed to finish quite early. And had a few hours until I needed to go back to the office. So I took a few trains over to Kabuki-cho. It was a bit too early for a massage and didn't have enough time to do like 90 minutes course. So I opted for a quick and easy handy at lovely hand as they open from 11AM.

I’ve been to this shop many many times in the past, usually at night time, this was my first time going in the day. I didn’t see the usually chubby guy at the counter, this time it was a younger guy and a girl who was working the register. I haven’t been here in at least a few months to half a year, but I feel they have changed something about the pricing. Because I didn’t get the price I usually do, and when I asked, they said its members only pricing. I thought members only was like 500 to 1000 jpy difference or something.

Anyway, I showed them I’m registered on the mail magazine so they let me pick the girl for free. There wasn’t so many options as it was early on a weekday. What piqued my interest was one girl didn’t have a card to pick from, they young guy just showed me her photo on his phone. I paid the extra 1000 jpy or so for her. I think her name is 三上おね and seems like she started mid-last year. I picked the C-course all nude at 40 mins. It ended up being like 12,000 or 11,000 jpy including the room. I recall paying slightly less in the past, but whatever. You get young girls and if you want to go cheapo, just don’t pay for any options. I picked a office lady style outfit (button up shirt, jacket, and short skirt).

I went to the room, showered and she showed up. She was actually very young, unlike often I add 10 year to the posted age. I would say she is at least 22 years old (website says 18…). Her attitude was great, good smile. She had no fat, real good figure. And her lingerie she wore was so sexy. A floral bra and t-back panties. She undressed and got into the cosplay outfit.

She gave me a smile and started rubbing my cock with her hands. As I got hard she smiled and I asked her to get on her knees and look up at my while stroking it. She obliged. Then I slowly undressed her. I lied on the bed and she stroked my cock again while looking up at me with her ass in the air. Next we I had to sit reverse cow-girl style stroking my cock while her ass was a few inches from my face. I could see her perfectly shaped ass and tight pussy. I really wanted to eat her out at this time, but its not allowed or I need to get the option.

She was so pretty that I asked to add the deep-kiss option, but the charge went up to like 5k or 6k yen. Apparently now if you add an option after paying the front desk, they charge you like double. I remember in the past never having to pay extra to add options on last minute. In fact my old strategy was to get lower time / no options. Then size the girl up, if she had good personality / was sexy then I’d add more time and more options, but I guess this strategy can’t be used anymore?

Anyway, unlike some other girls, she had the timer out, and I could occasionally glance over to see how much time I had left. I had around 5 minutes left, so then I asked her to go a little more rough. I went without any oil, so I had her stick her tongue out. Do peace sign. etc while stroking me hard. I love to see beautiful/cute women acting really slutty like that. As she increased speed, I let her know I was about to cum. She stroked even faster, and then I shot a massive load which landed on top of my chest. She smiled and helped wipe me off. She washed her hands in the shower, then I went in by myself. We came out, and got dressed. She walked me to the elevator after some small chit-chat about the usual topics (where are you from, how long live in japan, how is it so hot etc). She didn’t give me her card like some of the women do which is a bit disappointing. Basically I see this as an invitation that she is not interested in repeated visits from me. So off I went, suited up and back to the white collar box I work at.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I am not sure if management or rules have changed. I do see things like reverse 3P are back on the menu which is nice. But I think maybe they got a bit more tight on the options/pricing. Maybe due to bad economy? I don’t know. This shop though, as always, has the best price for some light-action with young and often pretty girls. You can get some real stinkers, but the last few visits have been great. I recommend this place and this girl again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report on Lovely Hand!

Approved: 7/13/2022