Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Hand - Alice (feat: cum in mouth)

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Lovely Hand - Alice (feat: cum in mouth)

Service Name:
Lovely Hand

Provider Name:
Alice

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=3976&lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
11980 yen / 20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Roughly a year ago I decided to play roulette and check out Lovely Hand for a simple covered blowjob. I ended up with Alice and it turned out to possibly be the best session I've ever had there. At the end of the session she gave me her card and told me that she'd be working there but maybe on and off and I could nominate her. I was lucky enough to get her contact information as well so I could know when she'd be there. Having not seen her on the schedule for months she informed me that she'd drop by a couple days in November so I went there on that day and paid the reservation fee.

Although I usually select the "condom blowjob" option I decided to go with the "raw blowjob" this time. I was a bit confused though - a raw blowjob is 5000 yen and yet "cum in mouth" is 8000 yen. Assuming the blowjob is raw, won't I end up cumming in her mouth anyway?

I paid the money and was lead into the room by a rather indifferent looking female worker in a suit. I showered and cleaned up. Alice came in dressed in a black slightly gothic lolita-looking dress, black leggings and shiny boots. We chatted for a bit and she gave me a kiss. Since I'd paid for a raw blowjob, she got down on her knees and got to work. I squeezed her tits and played with her nipples and touched her between her legs. She moaned, giggled and told me to stop. She continued blowing me for a bit, twirling her tongue and using her fists to gentle massage my dick.

She asked me how it felt and I told her it was fantastic. While she sucked there was a bit of pre-cum and she showed it to me on her tongue and spat it out in a tissue. I told her that I hadn't blown in nearly two weeks and she giggled and said that she's ready for it. After a few more minutes and trying to hold back I moved my body a bit forward to motion her to suck harder and faster which she did. Finally, I burst in her mouth at full force and her eyes opened wide. She sucked it all out and I could feel it burst right onto her tongue. She pulled back and opened her mouth and her entire tongue and the top of her mouth were covered in cream. She spat it out and coughed. I asked her if she was okay and she said yes but that some of it had definitely gone down her throat. She then smiled and gave me two thumbs up.

We talked for a bit and I asked her if she was okay since she was still coughing a bit. She told me yes. I asked her if a lot of guys chose the "cum in the mouth" or "raw blowjob" options and she said that they did but she wasn't sure what the difference between the options were either. She also told me that she worked at a pink salon when she was around 20 (she's 22 now) but she ended up quitting after way too many guys came down her mouth every single day. I told her I was envious of those guys and that if I found her at a pink salon I would have nominated her all the time and she laughed some more.

After this she walked me outside and I asked her if she was currently busy and she said that she'd have to go check her phone. I told her to wait. I ran to the closest vending machine and bought her a water and gave it to her and she said accepted it but said that it was okay since she has some but she thanked me anyway.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Alice is the only girl there I would ever nominate as of right now.

Nice review, I tried the place for the first time today. The staff is very helpful, but the girl seems to try to rush the service as fast as possible. Also I paid for the foot licking extra, but the girl didn’t seem to be willing to let me. I guess throw shop won’t be a repeat for me.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive