Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
tekoki kensyu juku / Lovely Hand https://lovely-hand.net/top.php?lang=en

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2022

Contact Method:
Telephone -

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - ~14k (Total ~24k with options)

Type/Location:
Kabukicho Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
In Tokyo for a short time before covid gets bad again, and decided to visit Lovely Hand like I had done 3 years ago.

Though if I remember correctly, last time I was directed to 4th floor due to being a foreigner by the staff, while Lovely Hand is on 3rd floor. So I guess either my Japanese has gotten better or theyre more lenient these days.

Communication:
Reservation was made by telephone.
My Japanese isn't stellar, but I can make conversation, so the booking process wasn't overly difficult. Though Japanese was used, I got the impression Japanese wasnt required that much. However they did ask whether I was foreign.

System and Price:
As seen on the site, there are 3 courses (for varying degrees of nudity by the provider). Most, if not all things aside from the HJ are 'options' to be paid for.
On this occasion I opted for bbbj and fingering, setting me back 10k (5k each)
You're asked to arrive at the shops location 10 minutes before your reservation to pay and such. If you don't know the way to the love hotel they use, they will have someone guide you.
Note: The love hotel is paid by the shop

Main Event:
Once in the love hotel, you're left to wait.
On this occasion I nominated Eren. Eren's photos are pretty accurate, and is quite beautiful. If you require a bit of conversation beforehand for nerves etc, Eren is a good conversationalist, in either Japanese and English. Though we spoke very little English during the session, it was evident her level of English is much higher than the average person in Japan
Moderate bust, decently thin waist with only the slightest bit of extra meat, as well as fully shaved, Eren is beautiful, with 'girl next door' vibes.

With out getting into the nitty gritty, Eren has decently sensitive nipples and good (believable reactions) to such things as fingering etc.
Her bj technique is good, though no where near the best, but decent tongue action and varied motions puts her above average imo.
Hj is pretty good as well, with a mix of soft touch, 'gland massage' and long strokes, makes her again above average in that department

The only gripe with the experience was perhaps not being able to finish in her mouth. As soon as it was anywhere close, it was HJ to finish.

Final shower was done separately as well unfortunately

Final Thoughts:
Very good service imo. Where other providers might have gotten tired and just swapped to HJ, Eren was able to keep going with the BJ for more than 20 minutes.
Because this seems to be primarily a HJ shop, things like bj's and the like would probably be hit or miss. In this regard though, I think Eren ticks most of the boxes

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop is probably one of the more convenient ones to use. As the process is streamlined with a lot of English along the way. With the love hotel taken care of (in both location and price), seems like a good shop for those starting out in p4p

Thanks for your review!

Approved: 1/16/2022