Lovely Hand - Iori ...pretty meh service

Service Name:
Lovely Hand

Provider Name:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=4579&lang=en

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/topSp.php?lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 'C 'course 13,980 yen + guest nipple licking 1,000 yen + condom blowjob 3,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been lurking around TAG for a while and finally decided to try out lovely hands since I was staying in Kabukicho and had nothing to do (had a booking for Mikan (robo deli) the following day (but sadly the appt was cancelled because she wasn't feeling well))

Followed instructions on their website to get to the shop, initially the guy staff gave me a service list menu in Japanese but I told him I do not understand japanese, so he gave me another menu in english and I chose "C" course which is:

Girl is naked and soft touching is OK. Included hand job.
All courses unlimited shot.

As for add-on options, I chose bbbj and guest nipple licking.. Then he gave me 2 girls to choose from, and said Iori can speak english but doesn't do bbbj so I went ahead following his recommendation, paid up and was asked to wait 10mins inside a small room next to the counter before another guy came to bring me to some short time motel room of sort at another building nearby.

Fast forward, I quickly took a shower and then later a knock on my door and Iori arrived. She looks rather cute, but definitely more "meaty" than her photos in her profile. Boobs are saggy, probably somewhere between B-C cup.

She began by licking my nips and doing hj for like 10-15 mins, then I had to ask her to start her capped bj which was when the whole experience started going downhill.
First of all, her bj skill is really one of the worse I've ever encountered (suck very hard on the head and lick the frenulum for < 3 mins) , after which she resumed back to nipple licking and fast n furious hj with lotion.

Since the website stated that it's unlimited shot, I thought maybe it's good that she wants to make me cum fast so I can have time to recover for 2nd shot (or at least try to attempt)... but I was wrong.
Once first shot is fired, she started cleaning up, then went in shower while I lay on the bed waiting.

When she came out, she gave me a puzzled look as to how come I'm still lying down and motioned me to go shower/clean up. After I came out, no more 2nd shot whatsoever, she was just sitting naked on the bed while I was trying to make small talk with google translate (her english seems non-existent). Afterwhich my mood was completely killed so despite having 20 minutes of time left, I just told her that I'll stop, dressed up and left the place.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
While I'm not expecting superb looking girls to begin with, Iori was just average/cute and service is pretty minimal.
Overall experience : 4 out of 10.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Since the website stated that it's unlimited shot, I thought maybe it's good that she wants to make me cum fast so I can have time to recover for 2nd shot (or at least try to attempt)... but I was wrong.
Once first shot is fired, she started cleaning up, then went in shower while I lay on the bed waiting.
I discuss with the provider how I want to flow to go these days. You are in the lead. If you laid it out up front with her you wanted to go for a second shot, she probably would have obligated. I used to go in places with the plan in my head but like you described here, but it usually plays out different or I get tense and don't mention it or whatever.

Ya, it can take a way a little something if you want a GFE by talking about it, but it's better. These days the interactions go much more like I want them cause I have a quick chat of how I want things to go beforehand.

Of course, some providers will try to please and be proactive, but not all. If you try to figure it out in progress it doesn't always work. But sure, she could have done more to try to please.

Thanks for the review. I will be skipping her. And it seems the reality is usually more meaty than the pictures...

She is not a good choice. I had an experience with her. Totally regret. I strongly recommend Mio if you like big butts and a naughty lady.

Reactions: StFyle