6,900 JPY, 20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Lovely hand, 20 minute course C nude handjob = 5900 JPY with nomination fee 1000 JPY.

Marina was listed as 55 kg + Korean speaking but was neither.

She had a big pimple on her face and was very chunky. About 5'5 or so and 65 kg.

No Korean, no English.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Perhaps more research into the girls would have been better.

Oh, also, it was a 20 minute course but the timer was set at 15 minutes when I walked in, and that included all the sweet time she took to undress and shower. Not sure if I got scammed. I asked her and she said 5 minutes reserved for shower time, but then why was the 15 minute timer running during shower?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kirayamato
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Title of Your Review:
Lovely Hand - Marina (Not Recommended)

Service Name:
Handjob

Provider Name:
Lovely Hand

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/system.php?lang=en

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,900 JPY, 20 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Lovely hand, 20 minute course C nude handjob = 5900 JPY with nomination fee 1000 JPY.

Marina was listed as 55 kg + Korean speaking but was neither.

She had a big pimple on her face and was very chunky. About 5'5 or so and 65 kg.

No Korean, no English.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Perhaps more research into the girls would have been better.

Oh, also, it was a 20 minute course but the timer was set at 15 minutes when I walked in, and that included all the sweet time she took to undress and shower. Not sure if I got scammed. I asked her and she said 5 minutes reserved for shower time, but then why was the 15 minute timer running during shower?
5 minutes is standard. It’s rare they set it with less time than that to be remaining.

But ya. Sorry to hear she was such a disappointment. Lovely Hands seems to be wildly hit or miss these days. Their hiring standards seem low.

Did you at least pop?

20 minutes seems quite short for a C course. In any case, the timer is always shorter than the advertised time. It is uncommon, though, that they shower in the room before the service. They will take a shower after if you make a mess on them. :)

Reactions: Alice and StFyle
5 minutes is standard. It’s rare they set it with less time than that to be remaining.

But ya. Sorry to hear she was such a disappointment. Lovely Hands seems to be wildly hit or miss these days. Their hiring standards seem low.

Did you at least pop?
I've tried Lovely hands a few times throughout the years and it's always been disappointing.

If you just care about having a young, good looking japanese girl then I guess it's ok. But because they're inexperienced and most of them are only there for the short term, I havent had a skillful worker there yet. And if you want options, it starts to get expensive and at those prices, there's plenty of better options.

Reactions: Alice
The timer thing is standard. You pay for the girl’s time, not play time. The 5 or however many minutes after the timer is for a final shower and getting dressed.

The only place I’ve ever been to that gives you the full course in play time is Milky Latte. They give an extra 5 minutes for dressing at the end.

Also you can read my reviews, but lovely hand is highly hit or miss. What I like is that the girls are totally inexperienced and easy to seduce or get freebies (depends on your skill and charm obviously).

I've tried Lovely hands a few times throughout the years and it's always been disappointing.

If you just care about having a young, good looking japanese girl then I guess it's ok. But because they're inexperienced and most of them are only there for the short term, I havent had a skillful worker there yet. And if you want options, it starts to get expensive and at those prices, there's plenty of better options.
Well.

For me it’s been a mixed bag. Some duds (Physically or attitude), but some gems too. Cute, good body and good technique.

Some people like the inexperienced feel tho. I do. Guide her a bit with what you want is all.

Reactions: Alice
Did pop. Marina was just ugly and recommend to avoid, she was young though.

Who are the gems at Lovely Hand?
Well.

Maasa is cute/good/body

Emi is one of the best girls I ever met period. Cute/good body

Amane is cute/good personality

Good reports on Otoha

But I stopped going so many of the ones I was incredibly happy with are gone. I’ve had two that left that really had no flaws and were personal 8/10s for me. So they do hire some good ones.

But recently I’ve been hearing of more duds like Sui.

Reactions: Banang and Alice
I would recommend MIO. She is great with her hands and she has a huge cute butt.

One question, anyone knows another place similar Lovely Hand (by price and quality)? Thanks.

I would recommend MIO. She is great with her hands and she has a huge cute butt.

One question, anyone knows another place similar Lovely Hand (by price and quality)? Thanks.
Google: Onakura in Tokyo.

Reactions: Markburns