Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely Hand - Miwa - https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2854

Date of Encounter:
Early / mid January

Contact Method:
Walk in - https://lovely-hand.net/access.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
C course – 80min : 18 480yen + nomination Options (raw fella 5K, denma for the girl 5K, lick all body 5K, soft kiss 2K, footjob 1K)

Type/Location:
Another address will be given to you (2 streets away for me) to meet the girl. No additional fee for the room is required, but it’s small.

Language Notes:
English for the « reservation », and Japanese only with Miwa (I didn’t try english actually)

Details of the Encounter:
Physical description:

Miwa was like in the photo and given description (except for her hair color, she was back to black hair, which was visible on her blog entry).

Really cute. Her personality was cute too.

Details:

I went for the 80min course, thinking that I would be able to go for two round (I spent 1 month with almost no privacy during my trip). It did not went that way, but I had a great time.

After I had been given the denma and arrived at the room on the other building, Miwa knocked at the door after a few minutes. We talked a bit, and I decided to take a shower first (I was sweaty, maybe because of the stress).

Miwa took the time to undress to her underwear, and handed me a towel to dry. She then got up, asked me if I wanted her to undress already. Instead I went for a hug, and slight touches, and great kisses.

Upon carressing her chest, even with her bra still on, she almost jumped. I was afraid I had been too straightforward, but it turned out that she is just extremely sensitive. And not just the chest.

I won’t go over all the details, but we switched between the options I took, and it was really nice. I couldn’t stop looking at her, but she said it was embarassing for her. Still, what a view during the footjob or fella, and when I used the denma on her.

About her skill, I must say it was not that great. Masturbation / fella was a bit light, but I was afraid of asking her to do it stronger. The footjob was really nice though, even if she said that she had no confidence.

I ended up cumming once, and then we spoke while caressing each other for about 20minutes. I truly enjoyed this time as well. (I didn’t want to abuse with the denma, given her sensitivity. I should have asked though if she wanted more)

After that, the time was up, I took another shower, she gave me her card with a gentle message on it, and we got out.

Other remarks :

I wanted to take the option « bath together » but was told there was only a shower in the room. And Miwa told me the rooms she works in are always small, so I guess this option is actually not possible (unless you want to pay 3K for just a shower together).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The time I had with Miwa was a blessing. It actually made me realize that what I really crave for is not sex, but … skinship ? Affection ?

I understand more the term « delivery health » that is used sometines and some other comment about healing. It really helped me.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2020

Miwa is just perfect for GFE and indeed she was very sensitive and responsive. Love the eyecontact