driveover

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Lovely Hand - Noa

Service Name:
Lovely Hand

Provider Name:
Noa (https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=4198&lang=en)

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
9480 (40min B course)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Wanted to try out a HJ provider so I went with Lovely Hands as they seemed most accessible to foreigners and easy to book. Walked to their office and made a quick booking, the clerk recommended me Noa so I just went with it since there were only 3 options.

Encounter
Was led to a love hotel by one of the staff. Noa arrived pretty quickly in around a minute. Looks wise she was a bit chubbier and slightly less attractive than the picture (but I expected this already). Once she arrived she basically said hello, I tried to make some small talk but she really didn't seemed interested and asked me to take a shower. After the shower, we both got onto the bed and she started to tease me by lightly touching and groping me. After a few minutes of teasing she asked if she could put lotion on which I obliged. Popped near the end and went to go take a shower. Throughout the whole experience, it felt very awkward and like she didn't want to be there, and any attempt to make conversion was short lived and stifled.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I guess you get what you pay for, wondering if other people had similar experiences with the girl being kind of awkward, quiet and just hard to communicate with despite all communication being in Japanese, or I just got unlucky this time.

Reactions: Seiya
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

wondering if other people had similar experiences with the girl being kind of awkward, quiet and just hard to communicate with despite all communication being in Japanese, or I just got unlucky this time.
If you scroll down a bit, there's another Noa experience documented, and in that one, they had an issue where she was too talkative, though they did mention the conversation felt rather awkward.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ence-at-lovely-hands-with-kurosaki-noa.31625/

So the quiet part might be a you thing, rather than an issue with the provider or the establishment? Hard to say with a small sample size.

As a Japanese speaker, I imagine you could have asked her about anything listed under 無料オプション; according to the system page, two can be requested at the B-course, 40 minute price point. Granted, whether she'll do it will depend on her mood, but asking at all would have led to a change of pace.

You can also request a paid option at the reception. That way, you at least have something you can ask about if/when the silence bothers you. You can also ask in the room if you were overconfident in your conversation ability while at the reception, though every option is 1000円 more expensive if you wait until the girl arrives. Well, unless you manage to charm a freebie out of her, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: StFyle
We heard about her last review batch. And she is even an extra 500 yen.

I guess you missed it.

I go to LH once in a while, so I will certainly avoid 100%.

Thanks for the review.