Lovely Hand with Noa - Trampling

Service Name:
Lovely Hand

Provider Name:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=4198&lang=en

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
9980 yen (40 min A course + boots + footjob)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I wanted a bootjob, but I didn't want to book something in advance. Lovely Hands looks promising because they’re foreigner friendly, they have a walk-in availability, provide footjob/trampling services (for an extra 1000 yen), and boots can be included as an extra (need to go onto the Japanese version of the website to view).

I walked in and a staff greeted me and spoke to me in Japanese but realised quickly that I speak little to none, so they spoke to me in English for the rest of the booking.

I was told to wait in this room and a few minutes later, I got called to create my booking. The staff were friendly and spoke English well. In a mixture of broken Japanese, English, and a translator, I asked if they provide bootjobs and to my surprise they do! The website said they're a handjob service so was expecting to get turned down.

From the English menu, I selected the 40 min A course, and I let them choose the person for me. I paid for the session, and waited in the same room again. Some more minutes later, a staff member led me outside to the love hotel of their choice (not sure if I paid for this or not) and to the room itself. Along the way, we exchanged confirmation on the contents of the session I paid for, probably a weird request so he and I wanted to make sure it was correct. That room was very cramped. He gave me the bag containing the boots, gestured for me to enter the room, told me to wait in there and left.

I knew I had to shower beforehand, so I started taking my clothes off. Noa arrived before I took a shower. She looked pretty good, her hair reminded me of Reol and her build was a good slim size, but I couldn't see much more because she had clothes on (A course). She wore black clothes (cardigan and skirt) and was a bit of a smiling wall (more on that later). I tried to introduce myself in Japanese, but it took a few sentences out of me for her to understand and respond back to who she was (I didn't know who was providing the service for me until then). Took the shower, and then waited for her to put on the boots. They were black, over the knee, latex platforms with a tall thin heel and it laced up at the back. Not my favourite as you don't get much control with platforms, but very sexy nonetheless.

I was worried about my performance, but it was no problem after seeing her put the boots on. I then laid down on the floor (barely fits me and I'm a short guy at 5'4) and told her to trample me (said "fumitsuke" then pointed at my dick). I essentially directed her on what to do for the whole session (spoke mainly in broken Japanese and English). The two main positions I got her to do was stepping on my junk with both feet with her sitting on the edge of the bed, and the other one was to stand on one leg and the other is stepping/rubbing on my dick. My god the bootjob/trampling hurted alot, but I was enjoying it still so I might be insane. The reasons of it hurting were because it was my first time doing this and the soles were relatively rough, along with Noa putting down a decent amount of force onto my private parts. She sometimes stepped on it so hard, the boot would slip and boom! Friction burn. Next time I will ask for lotion, less force, and a different set of boots.

As for Noa, she understood a few english words like "stand", but speaking in Japanese was definitely better here. Despite A course saying not to touch, she was okay with me moving her foot around so that it was in the correct position (had to do this alot due to language barrier). She was also okay with me touching the boots in general. I guess I wasn't actually touching her skin/private areas so that's why it was fine? So as for her being a smiling wall part, ANYTHING I said to her in general that wasn't an instruction, she would respond with a nod and a smile. I'm not really much of a talker myself, so this was fine for me and it's probably the reason why she didn't talk at all, but I thought it could come off as cold to other customers if they chose her.

I managed to pop about a minute before the timer ran out. She increased the pace a bit nearer to the end, so it seemed like it was planned that way. Took the shower and left the room with her. I then took the lift first and thanked her while she waited for the next lift.

While I was satisfied with this session, I did come out with minor friction burn, though ymmv. I have been told that there are different boots/shoes and you can provide the footwear yourself so I'll likely do that next time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'd like to think bootjobs/shoejobs/trampling is a small market, though for the people that are interested in that sorta thing, expect alot of pain and maybe a friction burn dick. The boots they provide have rough soles so might be better to try the other shoes or purchase a set of footwear (with smoother soles) for the girl to use.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024