Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuu.

Date of Encounter:
12th Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
C course, 1 hour, nama fela. Can't remember price but expensive...something like 18,000? I dunno

Type/Location:
Shinjuku. Staff will bring you to rooms

Language Notes:
Used basic Japanese with staff and provider

Details of the Encounter:
I had walked up intending to go for a 40-min B-course with any decent girl that I can remember having reviews, but when the tencho showed me Yuu was available I remembered Warmonkey's reviews and lost all discipline - 60-min C with nama fela it was.

One of the men will bring you to the rental rooms. I previously had to pay 2,000 for a 1-hour session (B) with someone else, this time I didn't have to.

As reported by Warmonkey, Yuu is short, a little skinny (not with voluptuous curves by any measure) but very very cute. She told me her age, which if true is probably much older than most of the girls you get at Lovely Hand. Might be why she is very good at what she does and will get you to the desired destination with no issues. With nama fela only she made it clear in rubbish English that CIM was a no go and she would hj to finish. Even so, she still keeps licking to the end. Two pops for me.

There is also the previously-reported added danger of falling in love and this is 100% accurate - Yuu is very sweet and funny and I might have had more fun talking to her than the actual service.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I regret not having the discipline to not end up with such an overpriced encounter but it was fun. Will go again for just the B-course and hj.

@Nixon2

Thanks for your review. Do you remember what the rental room was called, and what it was like?

I don't recall the name, but it was a short walk away from the lovely hand storefront. The building and lift look decent but once the door opens you realize how quite run down it is. The room was small with just enough space for two people to dress comfortably at least. As I said I've been here twice, both rooms I got were exactly the same except the one with Yuu had a ferociously creaking bed and I could feel all the springs.