Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min/15k (options highlighted below)

Type/Location:
Scuffed room

Language Notes:
Fully english

Details of the Encounter:
This is my secons trip to japan and last year I did not enjoy the fruits the land has to offer and now we back to enjoy them fully. I walked in at lovely hands around 17:30、 the staff was perfect. They gave me the menu but I already knew what I wanted so I directly asked which girls are available. I had c-course with DFK and Nipple licking (I really got lucky choosing this). The girl I chose was Miwa:

https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=2854

I would say the fotos are how she is. No photoshop just a little pro foto shoot.

Someone walked me to the room in a different building and I sat in my room waiting. After 3-5 min she came. Quick shower and of we go.
We started with kissing etc. and litteraly 3 min in I notice her tits are really sensitive and I mean really sensitive and I chose nipple licking luckily so it was a good time. Then the bad part. She had no HJ technique. I litteraly couldn't come so when the time came I took the job into my own hands and had a hard time but I got the job done.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will definitelt visit lovely hands again because the staff was really nice and easy.
But I don't think I will chose Miwa again. She is goodlooking and gentle but she has no technique and she could't finish me. But I recommend her for the people who want a cute girl. Sorry if the review is bad but its my first time reviewing and experiencing such a service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report at Lovely Hands!

Approved: 8/1/2019

The website says 7000 yen for a 40 mins course.

Do they have separate rate for gaijin

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely hands

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Type/Location:
Scuffed room

Language Notes:
Fully english

This is my secons trip to japan and last year I did not enjoy the fruits the land has to offer and now we back to enjoy them fully. I walked in at lovely hands around 17:30、 the staff was perfect. They gave me the menu but I already knew what I wanted so I directly asked which girls are available. I had c-course with DFK and Nipple licking (I really got lucky choosing this). The girl I chose was Miwa:

I would say the fotos are how she is. No photoshop just a little pro foto shoot.

Someone walked me to the room in a different building and I sat in my room waiting. After 3-5 min she came. Quick shower and of we go.
We started with kissing etc. and litteraly 3 min in I notice her tits are really sensitive and I mean really sensitive and I chose nipple licking luckily so it was a good time. Then the bad part. She had no HJ technique. I litteraly couldn't come so when the time came I took the job into my own hands and had a hard time but I got the job done.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
I will definitelt visit lovely hands again because the staff was really nice and easy.
But I don't think I will chose Miwa again. She is goodlooking and gentle but she has no technique and she could't finish me. But I recommend her for the people who want a cute girl. Sorry if the review is bad but its my first time reviewing and experiencing such a service.

Thanks for a great review and glad you had some fun this time in Japan, but if I can offer an honest opinion, 15k for 40 minutes of kissing and titty licking then you end up jerking yourself off just doesn't seem like a great value. I mean, to each his own, and if DFK and kissing boobies is what gets you off then have at it, but it doesn't sound like it really got your rocks off and for that kind of money you should really expand your horizons on your next trip to Japan.

I'm assuming you don't speak any Japanese so that's always going to limit your options, but there are still some Thai joints that you might want to check out. Asian Feeling/Asian Relax has always been a phenomenal joint, and for what you paid you'd get 90 minutes with any girl you choose and a fantastic massage followed by an expert handjob if you pick the right girl. Granted, word around here is that they got raided and aren't doing the fun stuff for now but if they ever return to standard protocols then it's definitely something to check out. Girls (usually) keep their clothes on but they also speak pretty decent English and welcome foreigners. And if AF/AR is still playing clean for now, there are tons of Thai/Korean spas in Okachimachi/Ueno that you could check out and you'd get a massage and HE in the 10k range. Even with no Japanese they'd probably just Google Translate their way through it so long as you don't look like a total scumbag and aren't fall-down drunk when you waltz in.

Just something to think about. Tokyo can be a very fun place for a reasonable price if you do the homework and keep up with the intel from the rest of the degenerates here on TAG.

Thanks for a great review and glad you had some fun this time in Japan, but if I can offer an honest opinion, 15k for 40 minutes of kissing and titty licking then you end up jerking yourself off just doesn't seem like a great value. I mean, to each his own, and if DFK and kissing boobies is what gets you off then have at it, but it doesn't sound like it really got your rocks off and for that kind of money you should really expand your horizons on your next trip to Japan.

I'm assuming you don't speak any Japanese so that's always going to limit your options, but there are still some Thai joints that you might want to check out. Asian Feeling/Asian Relax has always been a phenomenal joint, and for what you paid you'd get 90 minutes with any girl you choose and a fantastic massage followed by an expert handjob if you pick the right girl. Granted, word around here is that they got raided and aren't doing the fun stuff for now but if they ever return to standard protocols then it's definitely something to check out. Girls (usually) keep their clothes on but they also speak pretty decent English and welcome foreigners. And if AF/AR is still playing clean for now, there are tons of Thai/Korean spas in Okachimachi/Ueno that you could check out and you'd get a massage and HE in the 10k range. Even with no Japanese they'd probably just Google Translate their way through it so long as you don't look like a total scumbag and aren't fall-down drunk when you waltz in.

Just something to think about. Tokyo can be a very fun place for a reasonable price if you do the homework and keep up with the intel from the rest of the degenerates here on TAG.
Yes bro you are right.

But call me a racist maybe...I, for one, would not mind paying a premium for a girl's ethnicity sometimes:panda:

Reactions: Keihan Chikan

The thing is there arent that many places that accept foreigners and the staff at lovely hands were really easy and helpfull so it was really easy to get service from them and thats a big plus. So if you just want a fast and easy service lovely hands is really nice.

Secondly the girls at lovely hands are from average to beautifull looking. Yesterday was my fourth time going there (miwa、izumi、maina and maria) and I have not been disapointed with the looka of the girls and the ages were 20 、22 and 23. And yesterday i had maria and she was absolutely stunning、i could not believe what i was seeing、sollid 9/10.

The big minus point of lovely hands is the price and technique of the girls BUT it is in their description on the site. Like they tell you that the girls are inexperienced so it is your own choosing. And yeah the price is just a minus point.

Then the funny part. Like you suggested i have also been to asian feeling and had a great time. I will go there again. But there is a difference. Like you can only get a massage and a HE at those places not more (but im going back because the girl i had was giving me more ;) ). It may be cheaper but you may not touch or kiss the girls and they are clothed. At lovely hands though、you may touch the girls and get a hand job for 40 min straight for only 9.5k and then they are ib their underwear. And 10.5 they are completely naked.

To get to the point of foreigner friendliness. There is a post on the forum with an attempted list. On the list there is a place called fantasy in ikebukuro where i tried to go in but I got yelled NO 10 times when the elevator door opened and I could say a word. There is one place i want to try and that is shibuya seafari. And ofcourse if you guys have good suggestions of foreigner friendly places I would really like to know them!

Last edited:
On the list there is a place called fantasy in ikebukuro where i tried to go in but I got yelled NO 10 times when the elevator door opened and I could say a word.
Fantasy is quite famously foreigners friendly, that’s a bit surprising.

Either they have had bad experiences with your particular ethnicity, or there is something else about your appearance that really put them off. Anything you can think of?

Fantasy is quite famously foreigners friendly, that’s a bit surprising.

Either they have had bad experiences with your particular ethnicity, or there is something else about your appearance that really put them off. Anything you can think of?

I am turkish etnicity but am a 20 year old (look at least 23-30 according to girls guesses)、muscular and have a nice style. So i dont think that i looked creepy or upsetting、I was really disappointed、should i give it another try ?

I am turkish etnicity but am a 20 year old (look at least 23-30 according to girls guesses)、muscular and have a nice style. So i dont think that i looked creepy or upsetting、I was really disappointed、should i give it another try ?
It may have been the ethnicity, unfortunately. Many shops have had issues.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely hands

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Type/Location:
Scuffed room

Language Notes:
Fully english

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

So eventually the Lovely Hands.. were your hands?

Yes bro you are right.

But call me a racist maybe...I, for one, would not mind paying a premium for a girl's ethnicity sometimes:panda:

We all do it, once in a while. Variety keeps things interesting. That reminds me...I've been getting that Latina itch again, recently. That one always gets me in trouble.

Reactions: Sanjayb and Sudsy

Unfortunately, I think ethnicity played a definite role in this. In my experience, those that appear "middle eastern" get a bad rap in Japan, and I suspect that's because of the bad impression made by some of the Saudi and Iranian homeboys that often roll through the country on vacation. They tend to treat their own women like shit so I'm assuming that also applies to the P4P staff they come across. I had a couple of Indian-American friends who always got the shaft at the HE joints, probably for this very reason.

Best thing you can do? Learn Japanese, and in particular, the very formal and polite terms and expressions and the second you poke your head in the door, make it known you're not Abdullah the Asshole but the meek and pleasant and polite guy you are just looking to blow a load to blow your load and hope for the best. First impressions will win them over.

Last edited:
So eventually the Lovely Hands.. were your hands?

My hands are lovely
Unfortunately, I think ethnicity played a definite role in this. In my experience, those that appear "middle eastern" get a bad rap in Japan, and I suspect that's because of the bad impression made by some of the Saudi and Iranian homeboys that often roll through the country on vacation. They tend to treat their own women like shit so I'm assuming that also applies to the P4P staff they come across. I had a couple of Indian-American friends who always got the shaft at the HE joints, probably for this very reason.

Best thing you can do? Learn Japanese, and in particular, the very formal and polite terms and expressions and the second you poke your head in the door, make it known you're not Abdullah the Asshole but the meek and pleasant and polite guy you are just looking to blow a load to blow your load and hope for the best. First impressions will win them over.

Yeah I expect that to be the case. I can speak a little bit japanese、I can understand a lot but with speaking I will no impress them. I will try again probably. Lately I have been thinking、is it possible to get a delivery girl like maybe from deliciously deli but choose not to have sex. I just dont want to have sex but just the other stuf like BJ HE DFK etc. So do you guys have recomendations for me ? I will go to shibuya seafari but any recommendations would be nice

Reactions: Simonka

I'm of Indian ethnicity and I've never been rejected from anywhere ever (but I'm quite light-skinned with dyed brown hair and most people can't guess my background but I could easily be mistaken for Middle Eastern as well). It could be related to your ethnicity but it could be a variety of other reasons. My Italian friend got rejected at Fantasy before too but when I went earlier this year I was accepted in immediately. It could be that they were too busy, didn't have foreigner-friendly girls or an asshole tout or your ethnicity. Try going in again on a different day at a different time and see what happens. You could end up with a different person at the front who'll let you in.

Reactions: Simonka
My hands are lovely

Yeah I expect that to be the case. I can speak a little bit japanese、I can understand a lot but with speaking I will no impress them. I will try again probably. Lately I have been thinking、is it possible to get a delivery girl like maybe from deliciously deli but choose not to have sex. I just dont want to have sex but just the other stuf like BJ HE DFK etc. So do you guys have recomendations for me ? I will go to shibuya seafari but any recommendations would be nice

Well, normally deli is WITHOUT sex .

Oke thank you for the confirmation、I think I will try to get service from deliciously deli、does some of you guys have any experiences with their girls ?

Regarding Lovely Hand, I always thought the whole vibe was you were meant to "teach" the girls how to give a handjob. Hence the whole tekoki juku thing. I don't know if that means they start off intentionally crap until you instruct them otherwise, or even if we are indeed meant to be the 'instructors' - that's just the way I've usually approached each session and, 'til now, the girls have always been happy to oblige with reasonable requests.

Personally, I find the whole amateur thing quite hot. Last session I visited Mina (https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2859&lang=en) who, as we were walking to the lift after the session, told me she also does accounting as her regular job. I swear I got a soft-on just hearing that.

Having said that I think I would be mortified if one day I was waiting in the room, pants around my ankles, and in walks someone from my office!

My hands are lovely

If you definitely don’t want sex, choose for Momo at Shibuya Seafari!

Regarding Lovely Hand, I always thought the whole vibe was you were meant to "teach" the girls how to give a handjob. Hence the whole tekoki juku thing. I don't know if that means they start off intentionally crap until you instruct them otherwise, or even if we are indeed meant to be the 'instructors' - that's just the way I've usually approached each session and, 'til now, the girls have always been happy to oblige with reasonable requests.

Personally, I find the whole amateur thing quite hot. Last session I visited Mina (https://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2859&lang=en) who, as we were walking to the lift after the session, told me she also does accounting as her regular job. I swear I got a soft-on just hearing that.

Having said that I think I would be mortified if one day I was waiting in the room, pants around my ankles, and in walks someone from my office!

Haha if you dont expect too much、you will not be disappointed right. But yeah it is a place for amateurs、like someone else pointed out their turnover of girls is high and almost al girls are desribed as inexperienced so you shouldnt expect alot on technique. But damn I am still in disbelieve how beautifull maria was. She was perfect for me considering looks. Solid 9/10! And that is the plus of lovely hands、they have lovely girls

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive

I think the girls who work there are generally young amateurs in the fuzuoku business so they're learning the trade, thus the research that they're doing.

Reactions: ShatnersBasoon
I think the girls who work there are generally young amateurs in the fuzuoku business so they're learning the trade, thus the research that they're doing.

Yeah thats it. Like i went back to miwa and chose the bj option. I litteraly had to tell her how to do it and give pointers. But she is a perfect gf experience!