Guest viewing is limited

Lovely Hands - Miwa

Ages ago someone pointed out this place has the exact same cast as a lesbian DH, forgot the name, and recruits the girls through that... then after a while they hit them with the old 'hey wanna make even more money?' trick.

So yeah, these girls probably don't even like dick, never mind know how to handle one.

Ages ago someone pointed out this place has the exact same cast as a lesbian DH, forgot the name, and recruits the girls through that... then after a while they hit them with the old 'hey wanna make even more money?' trick.

So yeah, these girls probably don't even like dick, never mind know how to handle one.

Were this true, surely their 3P Course would be more customisable? I can't see any options that would allow any girl-on-girl play...and who wouldn't pay for that?

Reactions: DireWolf98
It is true, I saw the site myself. You'll find that real girl-on-girl play is a very rare option here in Japan.

Reactions: DireWolf98
It is true, I saw the site myself. You'll find that real girl-on-girl play is a very rare option here in Japan.

Interesting. Thanks, brother.

Is it because same sex relations are still so stuck in a drawer here that even men would be put off by girl-on-girl? Or at least, pretend to be?

Yeah, there's a gaijin tax.

upload_2019-8-19_23-20-34.png

Yeah, there's a gaijin tax.

View attachment 11847

I know that the room price (1000 yen for 20 mins) and nomination fee (1000 yen) is automatically added to the price on the English menu so as they don't have to explain it, however I can't account for the other 1000 yen.

The workaround is, usually the Japanese menu will be on the counter when you walk in, so if they start fishing for the English menu simply wave your hands and say nihongo wa daijobu des. I've never known the staff to take issue with this, but YMMV.

Hi guys, noob questions. Besides the course and nomination fees, how much usually would be the love hotel fee?

Hi guys, noob questions. Besides the course and nomination fees, how much usually would be the love hotel fee?

From my understanding, as a foreigner, the love hotel fee is included in the final price. The fee can vary quite a bit. The rooms provided by Lovely Hand are usually tiny and pretty shitty. Definitely not what I'd even call a "love hotel".

From my understanding, as a foreigner, the love hotel fee is included in the final price. The fee can vary quite a bit. The rooms provided by Lovely Hand are usually tiny and pretty shitty. Definitely not what I'd even call a "love hotel".

Appreciate the info bro! Am heading back to Tokyo next month and I'd be checking Lovely Hands. My Japanese is really really basic so this is the first choice

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Appreciate the info bro! Am heading back to Tokyo next month and I'd be checking Lovely Hands. My Japanese is really really basic so this is the first choice

Japanese aint a problem at lovely hands so thats no problem. The love hotel fee is handled by them so you wont need to worry about that. But if yoh have fun with the girl and play overtime they wil charge you some extra. Second time with miwa we went a little overtime like 5-10 min and I needed to pay extra 1k at the love hotel.

And if you realy want to save some money you should subscribe to their magazine、its really easy to do and you can save the nomination fee. Its a big spam though so do it with a spam mail acc.