Lovely Hands - Winner - Maasa!

Service Name:
Lovely Hands (Onakura)

Provider Name:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=4351

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,000 yen (plus 2k shower option / 40 minutes)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
So, I'm pretty sure I am still good for the time limit on this review. But it was a little while ago when I saw her. Having said that, Maasa has been working ever since I saw her and still is of course.

Until I found TAG and branched out a bit to soaplands, I only knew of Crystal in Shibuya and Lovely Hands. So I have been to Lovely Hands quite a few times. I can safely say out of all my memories Maasa stands out as I suppose making the top 5. I have also seen an older review of her on here before.

If you don't know - real quick - Lovely Hands is an onakura in Shinjuku. You select the girl (for 1000 yen) and they meet you in a near by hotel with small rooms. Shower, little bed and that's it just about.

The blog pics from my experience are usually accurate, and she has many pictures and looked good (attached pics are 100% accurate). I went to LH, paid and she came up to the room timely. She had on this black tight dress, wasn't too long or too skimpy - just right. She also has a cute face and black hair which I like, kinda long but not too long.

She is friendly and smiles. I generally get the shower option (extra 2k ugh... anyone know a onakura with free shower or less?) and take a HJ in there cause I like it better than the oil. I go in first for about 3 minutes, wash up and then have her come in. I don't see her naked at all until she comes in. So I like that. It's like jumping from a hot sauna into snow - if you know what I mean.

Maasa has a nice frame body, on the thin side but not too thin. Just right for me personally, and pale skin, which I also like. Her HJ technique was good and she was asking if I liked it as she went. She apologized for having small boobs, but they were a handful and nicely shaped so. I didn't mind and told her they were nice. Ideally C is my choice. I guess she was about a B+...all good. Mostly shaved down there also (at that time).

That was the 40 minute course and I went back for a full hour with a few other options 2 weeks later. She was even more fun the second time and acted happy to see me. If there weren't so many other places to try or I had more money I wouldn't mind seeing her again. So.. as long as she hasn't drastically changed since I went, which I highly doubt. I can recommend her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I said, I have been to Lovely Hands quite a few times and she is one of my favorites in the top 5. She has not had the extra fee for a while and I can't understand why. I even told her and she should and she was like, "I dunno either! I should!"

Providers not as cute and not as friendly have a higher price? Why? I gotta think much of it is because of things that go on behind the scenes, because my two worst experiences have been 1000+ yen providers! And one that was 1500 yen extra at the time (still 1000 yen extra today I think) was not very attractive, and didn't have a good attitude.

If you wanna try an onakura, Maasa is a safe bet.

I say "May Repeat" only cause with all the choices and soaps to try a third time is hard to justify.

Attachments

• IMG-2679.jpg
    IMG-2679.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG-2136.jpg
    IMG-2136.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG-2169.jpg
    IMG-2169.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

They don't do reservations for non-jaoanese speakers. You'll have to walk in.