100 Minutes - 32000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
They are polite, and gave and english translation if the rules to follow. After the session they'd even thank me for coming over, one staff even recognise me when I met him outside the shop and asked of my experience.

She looks lovely from the moment I met her, carrying a next door girl vibe. Guided me into the room and help to shower me. Attentive to not use too much strength around the sensitive areas. I started getting aroused when she rubs her chest flirtatiously when soaping me up.

Moving on to the bed I made a guess she's more on the passive side in bed, so I took over in leading the session, and guiding her to where I like. I enjoyed the session, she has a lovely figure (personal preferences).

We talked about our hobbies and found out she has a cute doggo. She worked hard during the session so I figured I'll give her some (amateur) massage on her shoulders and back. Glad that she liked it, hopefully that gives her a boost in energy for the remaining of her working hours.

We hugged a couple if times just enjoying each other's company after that, she gave me her business card and we exchanged our line.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A really sweet natured, petite girl, I'll definitely find her again when she works before I fly back. Please be gentle and attentive to her, I sensed that she doesn't really voice out if things are uncomfortable or in her dislike area. ❤

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Moving on to the bed I made a guess she's more on the passive side in bed, so I took over in leading the session, and guiding her to where I like. I enjoyed the session, she has a lovely figure (personal preferences).
So, you just laid in the bed after the soapy part? What actually happened?

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

So, you just laid in the bed after the soapy part? What actually happened?
I laid her down in a missionary position, and slowly tease her by kissing her neck gently. Midway my hands felt empty and I enjoyed myself licking and flicking her nipples 😘

The moans she made was soft, might be an act but it was an interesting moan that got me arroused.

I was surprised when I was penetrating her that she could fit me with ease when her body was so petite.

Welcome to the Dairy Club!
Thanks! It was a really good recommendation made by you guys here. I was happily scrolling away finding someone who's personality and looks would fit my liking 🙆🏻‍♂️