Lurker finally made an account

kagoman

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally decided to make an account. I've had some encounters overseas like in Philippines and Australia but never in Japan. I've actually lived here for a while and still not confident with the language, I feel like I can listen and understand it decently but speaking is beyond me. I never had a language barrier when dealing with this before because the other countries spoke English. I've got a trip coming up to Tokyo next month, and I'm going to stop by Osaka for a night and try to find this fabled Triad Papa. While I'm in Tokyo, are there any recommendations that for are foreigner friendly? I've heard Kaoru at Y-shirts was.

Reactions: Alice
I've been lurking around here for a while now and finally decided to make an account. I've had some encounters overseas like in Philippines and Australia but never in Japan. I've actually lived here for a while and still not confident with the language, I feel like I can listen and understand it decently but speaking is beyond me. I never had a language barrier when dealing with this before because the other countries spoke English. I've got a trip coming up to Tokyo next month, and I'm going to stop by Osaka for a night and try to find this fabled Triad Papa. While I'm in Tokyo, are there any recommendations that for are foreigner friendly? I've heard Kaoru at Y-shirts was.
Kaoru (Y-Shirt) or Alice (Club 39) will be the best option for you in case of language barriers.....Just DM and book a appointment now itself.....cheers

Reactions: Alice