Lurker in Japan, getting scammed multiple times. Need some help.

I wouldn’t say Ikebukuro is that deep, though. It’s quite visible from the surface.

I would say the bukuro is the tunnel entrance…
I always felt ikebukuro was "least foreign accessible" though - I've done my research and already have some shops and reservations lined up for next week, but I haven't been able to find anything that stands out in Ikebukuro that would be accessible to me, a foreigner with decent japanese. And I browse these forums a LOT

Reactions: MikeH
I always felt ikebukuro was "least foreign accessible" though - I've done my research and already have some shops and reservations lined up for next week, but I haven't been able to find anything that stands out in Ikebukuro that would be accessible to me, a foreigner with decent japanese. And I browse these forums a LOT
There are at least a dozen DHs there with hotties who will gladly eat the heathen dick.
As for soaplands that might be a bit more frustrating, but to be fair I don't see more value with Yoshiwara just a few stops away.
Pink Salons and MPs are probably not all that impressive, either...but I'd say overall the area is better and less confusing than Shinjuku.

lways felt ikebukuro was "least foreign accessible" though - I've done my research and already have some shops and reservations lined up for next week, but I haven't been able to find anything that stands out in Ikebukuro that would be accessible to me, a foreigner with decent japanese. And I browse these forums a LOT

It's just underrepresented here on the forums. Most people coming to Japan head straight to soaplands or Shinchis and most reviews on this site are also this way. You get the whole deal and can try by walk-in.

Ikebukuro has the most shops and girls in one place but it is all delivery...that's also the reason why it's a bit less right in your face like other places. I have tried my fair share because I live close by and would say a lot of shops are accessible.

In Ikebukuro you have the widest selection of health providers and also the biggest variety of shops from regular to lots of kinky stuff and ontop the high density of Sekukyabas.

It is true that Ikebukuro is probably the least accommodating area for foreigners when we are talking about shops you can walk in. I once spend half a day trying pretty much all shops located in the first floor in the area and was denied entry in all of them.

Of course there is Marine Blue and most sekukyabas take foreigners who speak Japanese but I guess the main attraction for a white boy is the delivery health and massage places which are happy with money of any colour.

It is true that Ikebukuro is probably the least accommodating area for foreigners when we are talking about shops you can walk in. I once spend half a day trying pretty much all shops located in the first floor in the area and was denied entry in all of them.

Of course there is Marine Blue and most sekukyabas take foreigners who speak Japanese but I guess the main attraction for a white boy is the delivery health and massage places which are happy with money of any colour.
Yeah, you are absolutely right about walk in. There are not that many shops to begin with and most are not very welcoming.

On the other hand there are also lots of hotel health stores located here where you can book health at the counter for delivery. Quite a lot of them are ok when you walk in, downside is that you can't find them walking around. Don't know about the laws in Japan related to them, but they all have no signs on the outside, no signs at the elevator, no signs at the door. You have to look up their location online first.

This is exactly the opposite of my case. I'm really interested in sekukyabas and would love to try one, but I haven't been able to find one that might be even worth the hassle of trying to get in. I'll still try as I'm going to be around the area anyway. I know where the stores are located in areas like Kabukicho and Shibuya, but in which area of Ikebukuro would you spend half a day walking around to see if you can enter a sekukyaba for example?
Thanks for the details.

is is exactly the opposite of my case. I'm really interested in sekukyabas and would love to try one, but I haven't been able to find one that might be even worth the hassle of trying to get in. I'll still try as I'm going to be around the area anyway. I know where the stores are located in areas like Kabukicho and Shibuya, but in which area of Ikebukuro would you spend half a day walking around to see if you can enter a sekukyaba for example?
Thanks for the details.

How do you know they are not worth the hassle if you haven't been yet? 🤣

I have to admit Sekukyabas are maybe the biggest gamble of all shops.....it doesn't matter that much to which one you go, but sometimes the girls a are just the bomb and the next time it is really disappointing. You can't pin that on the shops, it's just how it is.

Reactions: Dfblaze
but I haven't been able to find one that might be even worth the hassle of trying to get in [...]but in which area of Ikebukuro would you spend half a day walking around to see if you can enter a sekukyaba for example?

It is hard to give any recommendations as we do not know your criteria for a place worth trying to get in. As I see pretty much all sekukyabas like the next one, it all depends which girl you click with.

If I wanted to get blue-balled by a cute girl I would not walk around the area but just dig up some reviews here in TAG and select couple ones I like and visit them all.

How do you know they are not worth the hassle if you haven't been yet? 🤣

I have to admit Sekukyabas are maybe the biggest gamble of all shops.....it doesn't matter that much to which one you go, but sometimes the girls a are just the bomb and the next time it is really disappointing. You can't pin that on the shops, it's just how it is.

I'm strictly speaking from the reviews I've read here - most seem to require a lot of japanese knowledge and are still hard to get into, and sometimes the girls and the experience are subpar. Although yeah, I'll agree with you that I can't pin it down to the shop, and I'm still 100% going to try getting into one next weeh haha.

I'm strictly speaking from the reviews I've read here - most seem to require a lot of japanese knowledge and are still hard to get into, and sometimes the girls and the experience are subpar. Although yeah, I'll agree with you that I can't pin it down to the shop, and I'm still 100% going to try getting into one next weeh haha.

For Sekukyabas the reviews don't help that much. Maybe to see where the barrier of entry is the lowest. You don't need a lot of Japanese knowledge, just a bit for basic communication I guess.

If you know how things work and you get in there is still no guarantee to a good time. I have been to Gakuensai for months because it is my absolute favorite.........went last weekend and it was fucking horrible :D It really boils down to luck/cast

Reactions: Dfblaze
You don't need a lot of Japanese knowledge, just a bit for basic communication I guess.

Cannot really see the session to be a great one if you cannot talk with the girls properly. At least that is supposed to be the difference maker in this genre, no? If not with the same kind of money you can go to a pink salon, touch boobs and receive the great silence when she is sucking you off.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
nnot really see the session to be a great one if you cannot talk with the girls properly. At least that is supposed to be the difference maker in this genre, no? If not with the same kind of money you can go to a pink salon, touch boobs and receive the great silence when she is sucking you off.

Yeah, of course. I can't imagine how Sekukyaba works without talking because it's one of the main things. I guess people who haven't been also think you go there and a girl will immediately shove her boobs into your face. Nope, usually the buildup to that is the most fun.

..but if you read the reviews a few shops have a quite low barrier if entry. No idea how that isn't awkward as hell

Last edited: