BlueWhale382

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Luxury Milf at Yoshiwara Eria

Soapland Name:
Eria

Soapland Provider Name:
Tsubaki (https://y-eria.com/profile.php?id=18472)

Soapland Website:
https://y-eria.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
130 min 29,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I went Yoshiwara on December 18. There is a shop I wanted to enter because I was interested in mature womem. This shop is Eria, it used to be a high class shop but now is a regular priced shop where you can play starting from 50 min for 12,000 yen no nomination cost. Although no foreign friendly, I tried luck and walked in. I was received by two male staff and I started the conversation in Japanese, luckly they did not turn me down and allowed me to enter. For your reference I am mexican but for some reason I am always mistaken as half. I was shown around seven pics and chose Tsubaki because of her mat skills I known from her profile. I selected the long course 130 min for 29,000 yen. Then, I waited around 10 min and I was called to met the lady. She was very beautiful wearing a luxury dress, big breast, black long hair and a pretty face. We start undressing, she was wearing a nice lingerie and after taking off her panties her parts were cleanly shaved. We skip the shower but entered the tube as it was cold. Started cuddling and kissing inside the tube for some time. Then we went to the bed and she started licking my nipples, belly and finally my dick that was hard and leaking precum. She played with my dick between her tits, then moved to 69. I licked her shaved pussy that was wet and yummy, she was moaning noisily. She covered my dick and started riding me while I was playing with her tits. Finally, I released my load and she removed the cap and cleaned my penis. Then we chilled out and had soft drinks abd chatted for a while. Next, she started preparing the mat for the nuru massage. When she finished, asked me to lie face down and the fun started. The lotion was hot, she was licking, sucking and massaging my back and buttocks. She did rimming my ass and massaged my dick for some time, then she sucked my toes. After that, she asked me to turn face up and ahe continued the erotic massage. She started kissing me then licking my nipples and going down to vaccum suck my dick. I asked her to do 69, then she put her pussy all over my face and licked it for a while. She capped my dick and started cowgirl position. It took me longer this time to cum, she was sweating but finally I released my load. After washing, with 20 min left, we went to the bed and chatted and had drinks until the bell rang. Then I put on my clothes and she lead me downstairs to the exit.

Attachments:
20240105_140710.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was a good experienced I would like to repeat but with other girl. The shop is not foreiner friendly but if you have good japanese skills they may let you come in and have fun for a decent price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Their site says Japanese only. So as the review states, be prepared to be turned away.