Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Setup:
Decided to follow through with a deli health in Kyoto straight to my hotel because the little guy was doing most of the thinking at this point.
I messaged the store on line and got quick and helpful responses, the girl I originally asked for, I was told wasn't working today despite her cityheaven profile saying she was working this evening. But I assumed she simply doesn't want to service a filthy western heathen like myself and move one. The tencho sends me screenshots of about 6 girls as tonight's cast; over half of them had anal creampie option, and while I think that would be really fun and hot; I'm not brave enough to raw a p4p girl (I don't think me and ex had unprotected sex for over a year and hardly even then) so I ruled them out and landed on Techi.

Working with this store was kinda odd, they were fast and helpful but I had originally asked for a 120 min starting at 8, but at 7pm I got a message on line that Techi and her driver are waiting for me out front.

Meeting the girl:
I hand the funds over and she steps out of the back of the van and just sort of glances at me and keeps walking. I guide her up to my room with no words exchanged. Once in the room the silence was finally broken, but not by much, she kept her oversized sweatshirt and mask on. I spoke to her in my broken Japanese and I knew she understood, and knew some English because later she would speak to me in English but only typed things into her translator. Now I don't want to white knight her here, I generally feel bad complaining about these girls because they are doing the lords work here, but I gotta say I do regret this experience. Her body was amazing, curvy in all the right places and probably the best pair of boobs I've had the opportunity to play with. But her personality just kind of off; and I don't mean that she was being bitchy, and I get a conversation is hard to carry with a clear language barrier, but once the usual questions about my trip and nationality were out of the way she started comparing me to her previous client, who was Canadian apparently, and unloading on me how hard sex work in Japan is and how she's doing it to fund her schooling. Now I'd like to take a moment, that I get it, that I hold nothing but the upmost respect for sex workers and have heard the horror stories, plus I'm conscience on how I approach the profession as a punter and even Japanese companies expectation of their workers. However during sessions the last thing I want to hear about is how I compare to the other client she just saw or how many clients she is expected to see and her hours. I empathize with her, but it doesn't do well to build the mood.

Fun(?) bits:
So we have that conversation for about an hour and she suggests a shower, cool finally! She says for me to go in first then she will, okay so we don't shower together it's small in there, fine. I quickly wash all the important bits and come out in a towel where she dimmed the lights and is sitting at the desk playing on her phone, "dozo" I say inviting her to clean up and she proceeds to take a 20 min shower; I'm left sitting on the bed, slightly damp and cold. She finally emerges in a towel and I invite her onto the bed. She sits next to me in her towel and pulls out her phone and continues scrolling her social media for a bit before opening the translator app and asking what I want. Just before her shower we spoke real words to each other without the app, and she told me she likes "blaming" so I was going to let her take the lead, but whatever I say let's kiss a bit. She's a pretty good kisser and I make my way down to her amazing bust and play with them for a bit until I move further down. She just looks down at me and I have to spread her legs myself to make room. I begin my work and she's not very responsive, a few hip jerks and light moaning, which again is fine I don't really like the load fake moaning. I stay down there a little longer than I normally would trying to get some sort of reaction to move things along, but everytime I tried to roam with my hands she'd jerk and move them away, and when I tried to slip a finger in I got the "no good" from her. So I suggested we move on to sumata; I've never done it before so was interested and she got on top of me and started what felt alright, just as I was beginning to think this wasn't my thing she stops and grabs her phone to say she doesn't normally do it so isn't good. I tell her that fine, the sight is amazing and she laughs and tries again but neither of us are feeling it clearly so I just ask her for a BJ. She dismounts and starts a pretty good bbbj, never takes much more than the head, kind of grabs it with her hand and sucks the tip. After only a little bit of that she sits up and starts just a straight hand job. I didn't want to pop just from that so tried to hold back a bit but she just kept going until I said I was close then she went back to bj until I came.
We cleaned ourselves off with tissues and she excused herself to spit out the load she was holding in her mouth. When she came back she grabbed her phone and started scrolling again. I finally tried to break the silence again with a conversation and she somehow diverted it back to how she was from Osaka and has been here for two weeks with 15 hour days everyday and is tired. Once more, I get it, so I just let her be and scooted over on the bed, offered her a charging cord and let her lay down and scroll on her phone for the remaining time. Towards the end she asked me "What about the second time?" I just tell it's hard sometimes and tell her she can take another shower if she'd like because she kept scratching and telling me it was hay fever. She showers, gets dressed and bids farewell about as impersonally as we said hello.

I know sometimes encounters are more business like and you can't expect amazing GFE everytime. I just don't think a paid session is the time for venting your gripes about your profession, unless it was brought up I guess. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or something but genuinely now I just feel bad like I took advantage of someone more than anything.
And even worse, because I was quoted higher than I was expecting, I ate into a fund I had set aside for a possible trip to Tobita; so might have to forego that venture as well in exchange for only feeling guilt.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The store looks to be on the somewhat cheaper end of deli healths in Kyoto, though I still got priced higher than even their listed price on cityheaven travler (which is under a different name fyi). And while I truly empathize with Techi, her bedside manner needs some work. She's young though and I wish her genuine luck in her studies, she wants to work in child care and we definitely need more people willing to do that.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Dang, that's a really shitty encounter. Made me depressed just reading it especially given what it cost, but at least you popped from the BBBJ and not a crummy HJ.

Reactions: joshuas
As you said someone should feel guilty about taking advantage of someone else but I think you got the roles wrong here.

Reactions: Alice and Hughty
Thanks. I was looking at this shop but it was everything I would not want in a session. I don't think you should beat yourself up - you did nothing wrong! It seems her attitude sucked more than she did.

Oh well Kyoto 🫥

A very similar story happened to me years ago, when I had first moved to Japan.
I was waiting for the girl in front of the store, no eyes contact, barely a few words or anything when she showed up.
The girl kept playing on her phone while on the street and kept on going in the lobby of the love hotel. I decided to stop it there and actually managed to get part of my money back before leaving.

I guess they could be many reasons for that: a cheap store (even though I don't think the price you paid was in that category), the girl not really wanted to service foreigners (for various reasons that we might/might not agree with), etc.

I do think as well that some younger girls might underestimate how hard the job could be. This is by no means easy money. It's a very demanding job that I guess could be draining you mentally and physically.
When you work in a delivery health, you don't get to choose your customer or even screen them based on different factors. They might be more or less nice, more or less clean, more or less intoxicated (some shops are less strict on that), more or less good looking, etc, etc, etc.

I still do think that she behaved like this with you based on the fact that you're not from Japan. She knows things would probably have gotten worse with a Japanese client: complaining to the shop, bad review and so on.

Last edited: