Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mana (マナ)

Date of Encounter:
July 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes for 5,100 yen (afternoon special)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese with a little English

Details of the Encounter:
Recently, I paid another visit to Madam CoCo. My first visit was the subject of a December 2016 review. Damn, not sure why it took me so long to go back there!

In what could be a naughty textbook example of the marketing concept of time utility, they are still offering an afternoon discount package of 5,100 yen for 30 minutes.
http://www.madamcoco.net/system.html

On this visit I had a different companion who introduced herself as Mana. Her photos are reasonably accurate.
http://www.madamcoco.net/profile_72.html

Honestly, I enjoyed Mana more than Kaori. It could just be me. FWIIW, Mana has her name written in katakana while Kaori’s is in hiragana. Hmm, checking the two profiles, Mana and Kaori are listed as having different blood types. Maybe that’s it?

Anyway, this session featured slippery mat play including tekoki. I was briefly tempted to ask for more, but decided against it.

It usually takes about an hour to get to Hon-Atsugi from Shinjuku by train. If I read the signs and maps correctly, the shop is along a street called Satsuki-dori in the Nakacho area of Atsugi City.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There are other adult options in the neighborhood. Yet, I’m not sure how open those places would be towards foreigners especially obvious ones like myself.

Last edited:
More might be possible, but I didn't ask either time.

The main drawback for me is the small rooms.

Reactions: MikeH
More is definitely possible with being a repeat customer. Some of the girls will out right ask if u want to fuck even on the first encounter. If not just ask the worst they could say is no

Everything is on the menu there with most of the ladies. A good time to ask is when you are on top doing sumata. Sometimes they hint at it in Japanese. But I think you need to get the long course for the most fun you can have. I've only gotten the longest course and pay the extra to choose which lady. That seems to give you better service.

You might be surprised... At least if they are Japanese.

They made their positions very clear during preliminary briefings. It's an international organization and thats all I feel comfortable sharing. I guard my privacy jealously, including my punting name which is vaguely european and I pick countries I know somewhat when the "where are you from" question comes up.

They made their positions very clear during preliminary briefings. It's an international organization and thats all I feel comfortable sharing. I guard my privacy jealously, including my punting name which is vaguely european and I pick countries I know somewhat when the "where are you from" question comes up.

Jesus, what kind of company (and more importantly who have they employed in the past) where they feel its neccersary to tell you not to pay for sexual services during orientation?

Durg! Maybe you hit it with "Jesus". Praise the Lord :p

Jesus, what kind of company (and more importantly who have they employed in the past) where they feel its neccersary to tell you not to pay for sexual services during orientation?

More than one company actually. Especially if the area has legal prostitution and the corporate home does not.

I would say so. Though most of them are fairly slim if you catch my meaning.

Went there recently only had a choice of two people ended up choosing kyoko, sorry but didn't think it was worth the trip or money for an hour. Got very little out of it, pretty disappointed!