Guest viewing is limited

Madame Coco (Atsugi) - Kyoko - Great experience!

Manimal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Madame Coco
http://www.madamcoco.net/

Date of Encounter:
November 2018

Contact Method:
Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min - ¥5,100

Type/Location:
Atsugi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I make this Review real short, as I am typing this on my mobile, sorry.

After having read some reviews on TAG about this place, I thought I give it a try. Turns out, it wasn’t a bad idea at all. I used the time when there is a discount - between 1-3pm and 6-7pm. Definitely recommend that! The place is super foreigner friendly, the guy behind the counter showed me the price card and it was obvious that the discount rate applies for gaijin as well.

I didn’t get to choose the girl, but I was fine with that. Kyoko was waiting behind the curtain and guided me to the small room. I have to say her service was awesome - but I was very much the pessive part. Means, i didn’t touch or kiss her too much, but she made it up for great service, such as licking the butthole and what not! She was one of the best I had in a P4P so far.

She has a great sense of humor and is so easy to talk with. But I must warn you: don’t choose her, if you can’t speak Japanese. She told me she gives less service to people who cannot speak a word of Japanese. For her, communication seems very important.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The price is a bargain and Kyoko looked better than I thought. Her actual age seems to match what is written in the HP. Kyoko is great, but not sure about the other women, average age is between 35 and 40.

Last edited by a moderator: