Guest viewing is limited

Madonna - Ryou & Iori (My first experience)

Babydrago

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Madonna - Ryou (りょう) & Iori (いおり)

Date of Encounter:
August 2022

Contact Method:
https://nozoki-madonna.net/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
20-30min (can't remember exactly) - 4400 Yen (2200 for the show + 2200 HJ)

Type/Location:
Walk in - Shinjuku (Kabukicho)

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese - Little to none required if you follow simple steps which I will list below

Details of the Encounter:
Hey folks,

My apologies in advance. English is not my first language and it's my first review here as well. I will be as pin point as possible. Please bear with me ;)

The most recent review has been about a year ago so I thought it would be nice giving you guys a quick update. Not speaking Japanese is fine as long as you follow the steps below.

Access:
Kabukicho (Shinjuku) with a noticeable panel outside like in the pic below. Follow the staircase heading down.

What to expect:
  • Pay 2200 Yen as soon as you enter the shop. He will also ask for your phone and give you a badge so you can retrieve it after the session. Recording is strictly prohibited and a law suit will be charged against you if you refuse to obey.
  • Enter the waiting room on your right and be patient until a girl comes to pick you up.
  • She will guide you towards your private booth which offers a view to the strip room through a double mirror. The striptease show begins.
  • Shortly after another girl will come to your private booth to ask if you would like extra service which includes either a 2200 Yen HJ or 4400 Yen (Not sure if it's the correct number but somewhere close). If you opt for the extra you have to pay on the spot, the girl will come back with change and hop to the next customer. The rest is pretty self explanatory. In case you would like to touch her during the act I would advise you to ask first out of courtesy.
  • Don't forget your phone when leaving.

My experience:

Waiting Room
It's as narrow as it can get. Aircon, mangas, an erotic TV program. Smoking is allowed (There is a panel prohibiting smoking but that's meant for the private show booth later). Waited around 20min and a pretty girl picked us up (me & another customer) and guided us towards our private booths. Music and light show kicked in shortly after and the game begins.

Ryou (りょう, Stripper)
Not gonna lie, once she entered the scene I was like "Who's this old bag. I want my refund." The website says 29 years of age but I was pretty sure that she was in her 40's. Her butt had strange bruises on her lower hipbones as if she has been sitting all her life on a rough chair. Her choreography lacked passion however the undressing part made up for the minuses. Occasionally Ryou would press herself against the mirror and over the course of events the show transformed into a masturbation fiesta which was pretty hot combined with what follows in the next paragraph.
6/10

Iori (いおり, The Visit)

5 min into the show Iori came to my booth to ask if I would like to have extra service. I handed in 2200 Yen for the HJ and she left the boot. I knew she went to serve the other customer since I heard the belt hitting my right wall but the music was loud enough to cover any other suspicious sounds. While being half submerged by the strip show Iori came back to me and asked if I wanted to stay seated or stand (the booth is really small so standing is definitely the more comfortable path). She asked me to pull down my pants, cleaned my son and proceeded to business. And man... only then I realised how gorgeous she actually is. Cute but incredibly sexy. I've not blushed in years by solely looking at someone's eyes. After asking for permission my hands started wandering from her butt up to her boobs through her sexy dress. Ryou was masturbating fiercely while maintaining eye contact with me. Iori's body felt curvy and perfect to my taste (A bit of everything but not too much). The combination of the speed variation/technique, the increasing moaning in the music and the stripper masturbating for me made me erupt like the geyser of Yellow Stone National Park.
10/10

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Logistically the place has some obvious downsides. Small waiting room and private booth, very old and a cashier who seems to be on crack (no issues occurred with him though). However it has been one of a kind experience for me personally and, especially, an unbeatable price for the service you receive. Overall I loved it.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report. It amazes me that this place is still going, lol.

Approved: 9/1/2022

Reactions: Babydrago
What does the 4400 Yen option get you? Noticed you went with the 2200 one but didn’t mention what comes with the 4400, if you know of course! Thanks for the review…seems like an interesting thing to do while walking around haha

CBJ. Or you can massage her feet while serenading her with your sweet nothings. Either of those I think. :)

Now I want to go there and try the serenade thing. When she looks totally confused I will just tell her Charlie told me about this.

While she may be a bit confused at first, I’m sure she will appreciate this infamous Charlie guy for allowing her to get a nice foot massage and paid 4400 yens for it rather than having to try and mouth wrestle the foreign-spawned anaconda of New Edo.

Reactions: Cinnabums and MikeH
What does the 4400 Yen option get you? Noticed you went with the 2200 one but didn’t mention what comes with the 4400, if you know of course! Thanks for the review…seems like an interesting thing to do while walking around haha
My apologies. I believe that the second course is a BJ. I cant tell you if bare back or not.