Madonna (Strip Club)

I see someone has a new favorite. :p

Let’s share stories from the much missed DX strip club in Shinjuku in the 80s, where the strippers took up guys from the audience and fucked them on stage. That Japan is gone, never to come back
Japanese guys of course.....

Japanese guys of course.....
Of course. But I think it was more a case of non Japanese hesitating to get up on the stage. Like myself. The stripper didn’t choose. The process was that a group of salarymen - that often seemed to come from the same office - did the janken and the winner went up. Not all strippers did it. The process was two guys after each other. As I remember it, it was usually over quickly. I never saw a non Japanese try the janken. I don’t know what would have happened. My guess is business as usual. Just more excitement for the audience.

Is it ok to go to Madonna knowing only english?
Probably need to understand some Japanese when they ask for your options. Maybe hand and mouth signals may work... read the latest reviews on the latest experience there.

Is it ok to go to Madonna knowing only english?
I would say probably no. From what I remember from my experience a few years ago the guy behind the desk spoke really fast and I think he was trying to catch out people who don’t understand Japanese. You’ll be able to deal with the service part just fine but getting past the tencho could be an issue.

Eh, I went there two years ago and I didn't know any japanese. Tencho spoke a little english, about enough for me to understand that he was telling me how much to entry, to give my cellphone at the entrance, and to wait in the room. I had fun, review's up there somewhere.

Reactions: Manticore