Cost of Room?
12,800 - 6 hours service time

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Finally I got a chance to try the famous (??) magic mirror van room

You can learn more about the history of the Magic mirror van from here.

In terms of uniqueness it was excited for the first 10 minutes. After that it was nothing much. Sure you can see people from outside smoking and having a fresh air at the balcony of the opposite building, but that's about it. The lady I went with also agreed that it isn't that exciting given the outside view is not that great.

For the same price, I would prefer the Movie theater room at the same hotel.

1684453760096.png

Found this on the bathroom's wall

1684453802386.png

Actual view from the magic mirror.

1684453964210.png

I did check the outer side of the window just be sure.

1684453991620.png

At the other wall they have got the video footage of random streets nearby the area. It doesn't feel that real compared to the train room.

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

1684453760096.png1684453802386.png1684453964210.png1684453991620.png

Sorry to reply besides the point, but you’re the only one who I saw post about Sara Grande 🙏🏼

Have you ever tried the room 701 “VIP” Japanese style? It’s the one that tickles my fancy and I wonder if it is truly as nice and enjoyable for a date as it looks?

Reactions: Gina
Sorry to reply besides the point, but you’re the only one who I saw post about Sara Grande 🙏🏼

Have you ever tried the room 701 “VIP” Japanese style? It’s the one that tickles my fancy and I wonder if it is truly as nice and enjoyable for a date as it looks?
As a matter of fact I had. Review is coming soon®
In short , it is worthed. The rotemburo is nice , very stylish. The sauna is also nice too. There are two issues I have with the room, one it is really pricey, and two you cannot book it.
I was using the 6 hours service time. It was very nice to stay in the room by myself , working, after the lady has left. It would be so much nicer if one can book the room.

Last edited:
As a matter of fact I had. Review is coming soon®
In short , it is worthed. The rotemburo is nice , very stylish. The sauna is also nice too. There are two issues I have with the room, one it is really pricey, and two you cannot book it.
I was using the 6 hours service time. It was very nice to stay in the room by myself , working, after the lady has left. It would be so much nicer if one can book the room.
I knoooow! I’m thinking of going early and hopefully book service time from 9am so that I can have a proper date from 10 onwards, imagining that mornings may be less busy 🤔 I don’t care as much for the other rooms, so I’d be disappointed if I couldnt get this one.

I actually found that you can book the room via ハピホテ, but only as “hotel” type, for the night, and it’s in the ~50k ish