Guest viewing is limited

IND Magnificent Manami Lives Up To The Hype!

ozjjj

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Manami (independent)

Date of Encounter:
24 August 2016

Contact Method:
https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/contact

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours; 55,000 yen

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
Manami is fluent in English, as advertised

Details of the Encounter:
It was cute that Manami was a bit flustered because she arrived a few minutes late, having made a wrong turn leaving the station on the way to my place. Still, she bounces in and greets me with the great welcome kiss that has been described in numerous reviews before.

We settled in my living room to get to know each other for a little bit. She is a great conversationalist and puts you at ease quite quickly. After a while - maybe 5-20 minutes I guess (I lost track of time) - she suggested we go take a shower. This again lived up to expectations based on previous reviewers, with lots of loving attention, including a BBBJ which she said was "just a taste" of what was to come.

As others have gone into great detail in previous reviews, I'll just say that after we headed to the bedroom, I experienced the "full Manami treatment" - mutual oral stimulation, the clever condom trick, and multiple positions of CFS before she finished me gloriously in her mouth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Manami is a real treasure, and based on the overwhelming number of positive reviews, delivers a great experience every time. I only say I "may" repeat because of my own hang-ups. Nothing to do with Manami, who is a real doll!