TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Eria Soapland - Mai
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/eria/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Sept 2018

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/eria/girlid-19520380/?of=y http://www.y-eria.net

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min / 72,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
English with Manager, Google Translate with Mai

Details of the Encounter:
Continuing my attempt to try different adult experiences in Tokyo, I opted for a "high-class" soapland this night, after having visited a cheaper "standard" soapland a few days prior (Darling Harbor, review coming soon).

Eria was pretty easy to find in the middle of Yoshiwara. I'd done some research and heard that while they may be gaijin friendly, only some girls will serve. So instead of making an appointment, I decided to try my luck and wander in on a weekend evening.

Differences from a standard Soapland? Well obviously the price, most so called "high class" soaplands run 71 to 72k for gaijin, compared to 35-42k at "standard" soaplands like Darling Harbor, King's Club, or Naniwa etc. The waiting room was bigger than DH, with more of the same saggy black couches, though no pictures or ranking on the walls. The service room was also significantly better, about twice the size with better furnishings and even a small closet where the girl hung up my clothes. The bed remains the same twin size pad however. I didn't think the girls presented nor service was that far above my experience at DH, so would probably recommend the much cheaper, standard option as I feel gaijin wouldn't get to experience the top level girls at a high-class place that might be driving the rather large cost discrepancy. (I know BBFS may be a factor as well, but that too is usually off limits to gaijin anyway, not that I would ever partake.)

Judging by the number and aggressiveness of louts on the street, it was an unexpectedly slow night. The manager at Eria welcomed me in english and presented the usual 3 cards, each with only a single photo of the girl. I asked him for 3 measurements of the girls, which he quoted from memory, and I picked the one who most matched my type of girl. Later when I checked the website to find the girl again, it seems his memory was quite good with the measurements.

A quick 5 minutes later and I met Mai downstairs to take me up to the room. She's quite true to her measurements, though only at best a C cup despite the "E" stated online. The rest of her is ok, appealing and not too slim but not fat at all, a well-proportioned girl next door type but a far cry from an AV or model. The photos online are accurate to her, though in reality her face has a few blemishes and her skin isn't very smooth or nice by east asian standards.

Up to the rather nice room and she introduces herself and helps disrobe us. Her manner is very sweet and pleasant, and her movements meticulous and precise. We communicated through google voice translate. After folding up my clothes and wrapping each piece in a towel, she called down for a beer and poured for me, and we had a brief chat and some LFK. Her deliberate and pleasant manner reminded me of time I'd spent with Gei-ko (geisha) before. The way she pinned up her hair into the exact same hairstyle really completed the illusion. Perhaps she's had Mai-ko training in the past?

Onto the stool for a soapy wash, she was diligent about using as much of her body as possible on each motion. She even pulled a surprising ninja move where she slipped herself between my legs and under the stool to get to my back. Then into the tub for a soak for both of us and some more DFK and BBBJ preview.

Next she set up the mat, and I slid on for mat-play. While it was certainly fun and done well with a great catbath and BBBJ, it was a little shorter than my previous (very good) experiences. On the flip, she pretty quickly asked if I wanted protection. I had brought some special 0.01 condoms I'd bought earlier that day, which she applied with her mouth. Began with some CG and ACG, and she showed she had plenty of energy and stamina, making nice sounds throughout though luckily not nearly as loud as in a JAV. We soon switched to mish, where I popped #1 into the bag.

A quick breather and I took a bath again while she cleaned up the area. Funnily at this point she started making cute onomatopoeia sounds as she worked, like when she folds back a towel or shakes out the air mattress. It was deliciously cute. Another rinse and we had more beer and chatted. I swear the Kirin somehow tasted sweeter after the act.

With about an hour left, things got hot again on the bed, with more mutual exploration of each other's bodies. After a busy week I wasn't feeling like DATY so passed on that, so another hat applied with her mouth and we were off in doggie. In this position her body was especially appealing, and it made me wish there were more mirrors around. She took direction well despite not speaking english, and we transitioned well through several other positions before another finish. With the remaining 20 minutes or so, she gave me a very good CMT-level massage of the upper body, probably the best massage I'd gotten in Japan. A little more beer, another quick shower, and we dressed and said our goodbyes.

Downstairs, oddly there was no "exit service" or another waiting room, as there was already a taxi available. So pretty much immediately I left. I guess they're not counting much on repeat business from non-Japanese speakers?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A lot of fun and Mai reminded me of a Geisha, though not sure if the overall service and quality of the girl was worth the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems from your review that not was BBFS on the menu, but default?

Got to say it would be tempering (spare me lectures on safety etc). When doing BBFS, are you allowed to finish inside normally?

It seems from your review that not was BBFS on the menu, but default?

Got to say it would be tempering (spare me lectures on safety etc). When doing BBFS, are you allowed to finish inside normally?

Sorry if there was confusion, I did NOT have any offer of BBFS there, nor do I have any expectation that it would be offered. Finally, I believe this is extremely rare for non-Japanese and gaijin to be offered in Japan.