Make our fantasies come true

ThaWeeknd

ThaWeeknd
Reaction score
Hey,

I’m an American male, late 30’s, in the Army and will be in Japan for a few more years. I’m from Las Vegas and have been having a pretty good time in Japan so far. I’m not a sex freak or anything, but I have a very high sex drive and lately my girlfriend and I(she is also in her 30’s, nympho and Japanese) have been having long, deep and DETAILED discussions about our deepest and most desired sexual fantasies. I love her and we are really lucky to have found eachother because we completely understand eachother and while we have had sex in pretty much every city, train, bathroom, daycare center, temple, park bench, TOHO Cinemas and hotel in Japan, and we have amazing mental and physical chemistry, we want to share ourselves with other people who are cool, easy to get along with and not the jealous or clingy type. It’s strange but I get turned on imagining my girl having sex with another guy and enjoying it and she likes to watch me eat another girls p#$$¥ and making love to her while she sits there and watches, getting angry and jealous. It gets us excited. See how loving we are? Then, we go back to f^CK!€g each other while the couple is having sex next to us or just watching.

Anyway, that was kind of long. We also like action/comedy movies, eating out and eachother on new places, apple pie, cheese cake, photography, dancing, traveling, acting crazy, meeting new people and just trying to live our lives without any drama. We’re two of the coolest most down-to-Earth people you’ll ever meet. We’re both clean and plan on making this a monthly thing. Any questions, just ask. We are open to pretty much anybody but she prefers black men. No hate, it’s just what she’s into.

Oh, and thank you for being here! We thought we were the only proud freaks in this country!

Last edited:
city, train, bathroom, daycare center, temple, park bench, TOHO Cinemas and hotel in Japan,

... and hotels too?!!!
Wow ! You two are really freaky indeed! :D
Sorry I’m not black , at so many levels, but wish you the best in your quest

... and hotels too?!!!
Wow ! You two are really freaky indeed! :D
Sorry I’m not black , at so many levels, but wish you the best in your quest
Lol, thanks, man. We’re just trying to use what we’ve got before we can’t anymore. Well, at least I am. She’s Japanese, so her stuff will be good for at least another hundred years.

Lol, thanks, man. We’re just trying to use what we’ve got before we can’t anymore. Well, at least I am. She’s Japanese, so her stuff will be good for at least another hundred years.
Hmmmm... is she severely under-age now?! :eek::eek::eek:

Hmmmm... is she severely under-age now?! :eek::eek::eek:
Nooo. She’s 37. Lol. I don’t mess with women under 40, usually. Just, Japanese women in general take care of themselves and are healthier than most other people of the world. She’s definitely at least gonna live longer than me.

Reactions: Frenchy
Hey,

I’m an American male, late 30’s, in the Army and will be in Japan for a few more years. I’m from Las Vegas and have been having a pretty good time in Japan so far. I’m not a sex freak or anything, but I have a very high sex drive and lately my girlfriend and I(she is also in her 30’s, nympho and Japanese) have been having long, deep and DETAILED discussions about our deepest and most desired sexual fantasies. I love her and we are really lucky to have found eachother because we completely understand eachother and while we have had sex in pretty much every city, train, bathroom, daycare center, temple, park bench, TOHO Cinemas and hotel in Japan, and we have amazing mental and physical chemistry, we want to share ourselves with other people who are cool, easy to get along with and not the jealous or clingy type. It’s strange but I get turned on imagining my girl having sex with another guy and enjoying it and she likes to watch me eat another girls p#$$¥ and making love to her while she sits there and watches, getting angry and jealous. It gets us excited. See how loving we are? Then, we go back to f^CK!€g each other while the couple is having sex next to us or just watching.

Anyway, that was kind of long. We also like action/comedy movies, eating out and eachother on new places, apple pie, cheese cake, photography, dancing, traveling, acting crazy, meeting new people and just trying to live our lives without any drama. We’re two of the coolest most down-to-Earth people you’ll ever meet. We’re both clean and plan on making this a monthly thing. Any questions, just ask. We are open to pretty much anybody but she prefers black men. No hate, it’s just what she’s into.

Oh, and thank you for being here! We thought we were the only proud freaks in this country!
Where are you guys located? My babe and I are pretty similar. Perhaps we should talk.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Where are you guys located? My babe and I are pretty similar. Perhaps we should talk.
Yea, that'll work. We're in Tokyo, close to Yokota Air-force Base. Not too far from Shinjuku/Shibuya areas. DM me if you get a chance.