Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
65k OTD

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara in house

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
So it's been awhile since I've frequented Yoshiwara, (2017ish) and my how things have changed! Landmark used to be my place of choice, as I always had good experiences there. I was saddened to find that they had gone out of business.

So having done a little reading beforehand, I found that basically the "new" Landmark type place is pretty much Hisyo, but of course due to the Coronavirus schtick going on, them and Dolce are not accepting foreigners. In those cases, I usually just walk around until a Tout from a nice looking place pulls me in and I see pictures I like.

First thing I noticed, I would go through entire blocks without a single tout saying anything to me, on a slow night. This was a very weird feeling to me. I did get some places approaching me, but they were the kind of typical place I avoid, like Ascot, and those no-name places that look almost like a laundromat. Anyways, I finally decided on Make-up, picked Sena who supposedly was ranked #1 (no ranking pictures up on the wall in the waiting room?!). The guy asked me for a name, at which I told him. He asked me if I knew <name here> from Landmark. I was kinda shocked, but apparently among that guy's circle, I'm kind of well known for being a good customer or something.

Anyways, took about 15 minutes before I was able to go up and the experience was fairly mechanical as we typically come to expect, but I always enjoyed the chemistry aspect with the girl. Girl was interesting, we talked quite a bit about societal stuff, woodworking, youtube channels, etc. Overall, pleasant experience, but nothing to the level I've had at Landmark :(.

Anyways, on the way out, the guy came up and called the car. He gave me a business card, and said next time to call him directly and he'd make sure I was taken care of. While he didn't directly say anything to me, it seemed more like he was saying certain doors might be opened up. Who knows, though I probably won't find out as I probably won't repeat. Wasn't a bad experience, just not quite for me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like "Sena" has left the shop, I could only find a "Sana" there now. Could you just confirm that it was Sena, who's no longer there?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us nonetheless.

Approved: 2/22/2020

Thank you for your review.
Dolce aren’t accepting foreigners on this period? Cause I’m plan to give it a visit in very near future.

Anyways, I finally decided on Make-up, picked Sera who supposedly was ranked #1 (no ranking pictures up on the wall in the waiting room?!).

Was her makeup as dark and smokey as it is in her diary pics?

I wouldn’t be surprised she’s at the top. That’s Ichijo Sera. I’ve watched many of her vids many many times. Lol.

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Make-up / Sera
https://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=sera

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

65k OTD

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara in house

Language Notes:
Japanese only

So it's been awhile since I've frequented Yoshiwara, (2017ish) and my how things have changed! Landmark used to be my place of choice, as I always had good experiences there. I was saddened to find that they had gone out of business.

So having done a little reading beforehand, I found that basically the "new" Landmark type place is pretty much Hisyo, but of course due to the Coronavirus schtick going on, them and Dolce are not accepting foreigners. In those cases, I usually just walk around until a Tout from a nice looking place pulls me in and I see pictures I like.

First thing I noticed, I would go through entire blocks without a single tout saying anything to me, on a slow night. This was a very weird feeling to me. I did get some places approaching me, but they were the kind of typical place I avoid, like Ascot, and those no-name places that look almost like a laundromat. Anyways, I finally decided on Make-up, picked Sena who supposedly was ranked #1 (no ranking pictures up on the wall in the waiting room?!). The guy asked me for a name, at which I told him. He asked me if I knew <name here> from Landmark. I was kinda shocked, but apparently among that guy's circle, I'm kind of well known for being a good customer or something.

Anyways, took about 15 minutes before I was able to go up and the experience was fairly mechanical as we typically come to expect, but I always enjoyed the chemistry aspect with the girl. Girl was interesting, we talked quite a bit about societal stuff, woodworking, youtube channels, etc. Overall, pleasant experience, but nothing to the level I've had at Landmark :(.

Anyways, on the way out, the guy came up and called the car. He gave me a business card, and said next time to call him directly and he'd make sure I was taken care of. While he didn't directly say anything to me, it seemed more like he was saying certain doors might be opened up. Who knows, though I probably won't find out as I probably won't repeat. Wasn't a bad experience, just not quite for me.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Thank you for your review!!
I have meet her once, and she looked much more older than her pics and video, but she was also slimer than her video.
I liked my meeting with her, she try her best!
Sorry that you didn't really liked her.

my reviews sera, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/makeup-sera.18561/
Beside her age that make her stamina not as great as young girls, i got no complaint.

Ever have a young girl momoko from darling harbour, unfortunately that day hit me, after an hour sex, my bro suddenly went flat.
But she look at me, still want some more(as if she is my customer, haha).
And i know because when i bang her hard and she wanted it damn badly.
Momoko is one of my best experience(the way she look at me asking for more-because i make her think that i can, haha) , though she doesn't look pretty at all.(but she had already left, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/darling-harbour-momoko.18466/)

Last edited:
Thank you for your review.
Dolce aren’t accepting foreigners on this period? Cause I’m plan to give it a visit in very near future.
Yea, Dolce had a translated sheet they handed to me saying no foreigners due to the virus.

Was her makeup as dark and smokey as it is in her diary pics?

I wouldn’t be surprised she’s at the top. That’s Ichijo Sera. I’ve watched many of her vids many many times. Lol.
Hard to tell in the glorious lighting that is the soap's rooms =P. The slight reddish tint kinda screws that up lol

Thank you for your review!!
I have meet her once, and she looked much more older than her pics and video, but she was also slimer than her video.
I liked my meeting with her, she try her best!
Sorry that you didn't really liked her.

my reviews sera, https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/makeup-sera.18561/
Beside her age that make her stamina not as great as young girls, i got no complaint.

I'd estimate that she's probably around 32-34ish. Just for clarification too, it's not that I had a *bad* experience, it just wasn't at the level that I was used to on previous trips to Yoshiwara. I enjoyed the time, and did spend quite a bit of time talking to her about a bunch of other stuff. However, it was the pretty typical routine you get at any soap. She did perform the mechanics reasonably well though.

The big reason I actually wanted to write the review was actually kind of due to my disappointment of Yoshiwara in general after being away for several years, and the shock that some random dude happened to know me by name...

Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Make-up / Sera
https://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=sera

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

65k OTD

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara in house

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

How long of a course was that?

How long of a course was that?
I paid sera 65k for 120min. I saw some hongkees in a forum paying full price + 10k and still nvr get what they want, ns, which are include for the price for japanese. since is a 'discounted' services and knowing that i rather ask for discounted price they giving to japanese rather than paying in full. Just being sucker for paying extra for services almost 100% they wont get. Well they nvr do their homework and nvr learnt. It is not about the amount, it really depend on the girls for foreigner, i paid 60k, 70k b4 highend shop for 120min and the girl did ns

Reactions: OGAgg
I paid sera 65k for 120min. I saw some hongkees in a forum paying full price + 10k and still nvr get what they want, ns, which are include for the price for japanese. since is a 'discounted' services and knowing that i rather ask for discounted price they giving to japanese rather than paying in full. Just being sucker for paying extra for services almost 100% they wont get. Well they nvr do their homework and nvr learnt. It is not about the amount, it really depend on the girls for foreigner, i paid 60k, 70k b4 highend shop for 120min and the girl did ns

I don't need expensive wrapping if the present is going to be the same.

Which forum do you read ? :p

Which forum do you read ? :p

i went yoshiwara 83 times, so that NS about 6 times, so the hit rate is only 8%, 10 times i hardly had one.
I not keen to NS so i normally wont ask, i leave it to the girl, cause i am actually a very shy guy.

for foreigner is very difficult, even you look like japanese, so long she know you not.
so is really depend on the girl, if she find you ok, think you look healthy and not sick, you dun have skin diseases, and a certain liking or chemistry...
basically is her trust, perception...
I have one in tiara tried 3 times and she ask me to come again for her she will do ns, but i was bit shag out, cause 3 times i still can't KO her, then i went to tobita and not back yoshiwara and she no more showing there.