Guest viewing is limited

Make Up with Shou-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Make Up, Shou (http://www.y-makeup.com/sp/profile.php?id=syou)

Date of Encounter:
Nov-end 2016

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 60000yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara / Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
*Long post warning again!

Made an early afternoon trip up to Yoshiwara to let off some steam on a week day (I won’t bore on the details of why I’m there on a working day!). I thought it’d be a good time to try one of the high-end well-reviewed soaplands. So, made my way to Satin Doll, eyeing Nene-chan, one of the AV stars on their roster. No tout outside, so I just walked in. One guy behind the counter, one guy standing in front of the counter, and another two kneeling to the left. All said “irasshaimase”, and the tencho standing in front of the counter asked me if I had a reservation. I said no and that this was my first time there. He told me that the 120 min course is not available at this time, only 100 min, and the price is still 77k yen. He said if that is ok, and I said it depends on the girls available. So, he invited me into the waiting room, which looked the most luxurious of all I’ve been to. He gave me a shibori, and later came in with photos of 3 girls available immediately. The eyes were photoshop-ed more than the photos on the Satin Doll website. I couldn’t quite remember if I saw them on the website. I inquired about Nene-chan, since for 77k yen, I really should not settle for any girl. The tencho said that she would only be available 5 hours later. I said daijoubu, maybe next time. On the way out while putting on my shoes, the tencho said that to snag a time with the AV stars, I should call in advance to check. I told him that since it’s my first time and I’m a foreigner, is it ok to reserve by phone? He said that since my Japanese is fluent, no problem. Very polite exchange. Will definitely try again.

I then went down the road to Last Scene. There was no door in front. I only remember there was a counter, elevator and a flight of stairs next to the elevator. There was one guy behind the counter, who also asked me if I had a reservation. I said no, and asked which girls were available. He talked to someone on the walkie talkie and asked if a walk-in was fine, show photos. The reply came that there were girls available, but no rooms available. Very busy day, it seems. I inquired about Hana-chan, another AV star on their roster, and the tencho said that Hana-chan would only be available 7 hours later. I said my thanks and asked if it is ok for me to call in advance next time, and the reply was positive.

With Satin Doll and Last Scene a no-go, I wondered if I should look for another high-end soapland. I then remembered that Make Up was classified as “high-end”. If you remember one of my past posts (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/emerald-emperor-with-sora-chan.13246/), I had gone to Make Up and ended up at one of their sister shops, Emerald Emperor. Against my best judgment and advice from Soapy and Hofmeyer, I headed to Make Up. The tout outside was short and old. I asked if Sendai-san, the tencho who gave me his name card (the one with the ID and password for the members site), was in, and the short tout said yes. I went in and saw Sendai-san by the counter. He invited me into the waiting room, and asked what drink I would like. When he brought my drink, some small chat about the name card he gave me. I had accidently put it in the pocket of one of my shirts which I had laundered. We had a laugh when I showed him the wrinkled almost torn name card. He gave me a new one later.

He brought me photos of 5 girls, and immediately recommended Shou-chan. The other 4 girls didn’t look my type, so I said yes for Shou-chan. I think Shou-chan was the girl that Soapy chose before, but ended up with another girl, Otoha-chan (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/yoshiwara-soapland-make-up-otoha.12298/).

Before Sendai-san asked me for payment, I quickly asked him, “same price as last time, right – 60k yen?” He pushed for 65k yen, but I pushed back for 60k yen, saying I’ll come again, to which he relented. Paid the 60k yen and waited to be called.

One point of note – if you recall, I was charged 65k yen when I went to Make Up’s sister shop, Emerald Emperor. 5k yen seems to be the standard additional charge if you are introduced to another shop by one shop. If you don’t want to pay extra, go to the shop itself if you want a girl from that shop.

The tencho then called me out, and Shou-chan was waiting inside the elevator to bring me up. Shou-chan doesn’t look too far off from her photos, nice face and body. Once in the room, she ordered drinks for us, and some small chit chat. She’s been at Make Up for 2 years already, so quite the veteran. She then helped me undress, and undressed herself. She showed off her sexy thong, and I hugged her from behind, cupping her lovely breasts. She stroked my already hard cock, and led me to the bed. I realized then that she was wearing a thong with an open crotch, which she wore throughout the bed play. A first for me, as all the girls I’ve been in bed with so far have all been fully naked when doing the deed.

She licked my nipples and gave me some LKs. She wasn’t receptive to any LFKs or DFKs. While she was licking my nipples, my fingers went to touch her pussy, and she suddenly jerked her hips away, saying “itai”. I asked if she was ok, and she didn’t answer, just licking away. She then moved to downwards and gave me a BBBJ. Nice but nothing remarkable. She capped me, put some lotion on my member and her pussy (so, she wasn’t wet yet), and went CG. I don’t usually finish from CG, so wasn’t expecting much skill here. What stroked me was that she looked like she was in pain. Despite my thicker than average, average length cock, I don’t think it was the size of my cock that was the source of her pain. After a few minutes of seeing her grimacing her face, I told her let me be on top, which she agreed without hesitation.

Before we went for CFS in missionary, I tried one more time to touch and stroke her clit and pussy, but she kept jerking her hips away. My guess then was that her pussy was really sensitive today. I abandoned trying to DATY or CIV, and slid my cock in. Less grimacing on her face, but it still looked like she was in pain. If you’ve read my previous posts, you would know that I’m the very “yasashii” type, not “hageshii”. Even with my slow movements, it still looked like she was very uncomfortable. After a few minutes of trying, I said let’s stop for now and move to the wash area. She agreed without hesitation.

After the washing, brushing and gargling on the sukebe chair, we moved to the bathtub. She asked me to lift my hips above the water and gave me my very first BBBJ in a bathtub. Felt good but nothing special. Though rock hard since we undressed, still wasn’t close to finishing yet.

She then prepared the mat, and started our mat play. One good point I would give her is that the mat stayed warm throughout our mat play coz she left the warm shower head water running on the mat to the side. A tip for soaplanders. A cold mat during a cold winter is not a good feeling. Her mat play was pretty good. She licked every where ,even my toes, even with all that lotion on me. Another two firsts for me was that I finished during mat play and that I finished from sumata. At least, I think it was sumata. Usually for sumata, I think the girl puts her pussy and weight on our member, and grinds it (front-back movement). With Shou-chan, my member stayed standing, she held it to her pussy and grinded it (up-down movement).

After finishing, she cleaned me up, put the mat away, and joined me on the bed for some small talk. I think she gave me a quick back rub as well. No further bed-play, as I was still worried that her pussy was sensitive.

When time was almost up, we dressed. She gave me her name card and wrote her phone email address on the back. Unless I have a second handphone, I don’t think I’ll be messaging her anytime soon. She wished me good luck for my full marathon the next day. Some LKs outside the room and in the elevator before we said goodbye. In the waiting room, Sendai-san asked how my session was. I told him that the mat play was good, but bed-play didn’t go well because I suspected she was sensitive down there that day. Sendai-san didn’t offer any partial refund or discount for next time. Just reminded me to call his mobile before coming again, probably so he can prepare better girls, I don’t know. I then waited for my free ride to the train station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though I’ve build a rapport with a tencho, Shou-chan’s mat play was pretty good, and her face & body were not far off from her profile photos, I can put 60k yen to better use somewhere else. Make Up still seems to be classified as “high-end”, so if you want to try “high-end” and can negotiate for probably 50k yen, then I’d recommend a try, I guess. Not an establishment for repeats. If you’re one of those looking for bareback (I’m not) for less than 70k yen, maybe can consider Make Up. The members area gives you a list of girls who do bareback.