Late April 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.y-makeup.com/pc/profile.php?id=riri

Appointment Length & Costs:
60,000 Yen for 200 minutes

Type/Location:
Makeup Soapland

Language Notes:
I have around JLPT Level 2 Nihongo but apparently you can get by without Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to pop by Makeup again because my meetings finished early in the Ueno area.

Tout remembers me and ushers me in- gives me two choices- either Riri or Seika. I went with Riri as she was the cuter of the two. Boy was I in for big surprise.

Physical description: Way bigger sized than her photos suggest but not yet "Dream Group" level. I actually found her cute. Natural boobs, trimmed downstairs.

It all started out fine- the usual undress routine. However, no "immediate BJ" but given that it was a rather hot day and I walked, I was fine with this. No first round on the bed either. Headed straight to shower and then to bed. Some small talk, actually too much small talk. All she wanted to do was talk.

On the bed, everything was fine until the blowjob, she refused to move her head up and down citing my dick was too big. I'm Asian and my dick is (stereotypically) Asian-sized. I thought ok what the heck let's just move on to FS. Entered her (not tight) missionary and began pumping away. She kept on pushing me out whenever I started to move slightly quicker. At this point I was pretty upset as she kept f*&king with my vibe and asked her for a bj finish. She kept on doing the stupid put the dick in the mouth and not sucking thang and I was like enough with this girl. I asked her to jerk me off and that was it. Unfortunately we had a lot of time left and I asked for mat play- she said she was tired!!!!! I was like ok let's lie down then. She kept on yakking and yakking I doubt I could have gotten my lil bro up again even if Kate Beckinsale magically materialised in front of me nude.....

Session finished- went downstairs. Tencho asked me how things were and I replied with a sad face and dissapointed tone, let's just say this shop does have some 'consideration' to the unfortunate punters who choose this Riri.

Avoid at all costs. Your money is way better spent on other choices (Suzuna, Natsuki, Asuka, Sakura) or on other places.

Happy punting!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Riri to be avoided

Was cringing reading this remembering my own dud experiences. Very helpful review. I'm planning on visiting Make Up for my next trip to Japan so knowing which girls won't provide service is helpful.

Better luck next time, brother.

Reactions: yakufuzoku
She kept on yakking and yakking I doubt I could have gotten my lil bro up again even if Kate Beckinsale magically materialised in front of me nude.....

Thank you for sharing. I can’t even begin to imagine how it must have felt in that WTF situation. Live and learn, man.

But a hot date with Kate Beckinsale in the flesh would absolutely get my motor running.

Reactions: yakufuzoku
Did you really get 200 minutes? Thats 3 hours... usually shops offer 120 minutes.

I know its a discount price, obviously because she is unpopular but you can almost not call it high end shop anymore at that price.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Tencho asked me how things were and I replied with a sad face and dissapointed tone, let's just say this shop does have some 'consideration' to the unfortunate punters who choose this Riri.

Good on you for making your displeasure known.

Did you really get 200 minutes? Thats 3 hours... usually shops offer 120 minutes.

I know its a discount price, obviously because she is unpopular but you can almost not call it high end shop anymore at that price.

Sorry you're right, Alice! Its 120 mins not 200 mins (math fail, my bad!)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Good on you for making your displeasure known.

Actually it was sort of unintentional... just that the experience was soooo bad!

Heard that usually in soap disappointing gaijin are given the shoganai/zannen treatment and ushered out....so I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when the tencho did help to make the situation a little bit better.

Heard that usually in soap disappointing gaijin are given the shoganai/zannen treatment and ushered out...

You heard wrong, at least with any quality shop.

Every shop is aware that a lot of their gaijin customers very likely know a lot of their Japanese customers.

You heard wrong, at least with any quality shop.

Every shop is aware that a lot of their gaijin customers very likely know a lot of their Japanese customers.

When I think about it...this is probably the first time I had an unsatisfactory session in a "quality" shop.

The bad ones all revolve around Dream Group and King's Club(although there are some good service-oriented gals here).

Try sherry, my recommend.
she may look less attractive than you perceive.
but her service is good, and she gave very good appreciative sex, mind you, you must able to perform.
she may not a expert in sex, but she got big appetite for sex, if you can make her satisfy.
she wanted more rounds and sex with me, heart felt.

just one more tips.
rui is not a 'new' or newbies .
she work in many shops for many years.
if you prefer elderly woman look, then this is your choice.
attractive -no.

mahiro too me is totally no attractive or all.(my caution)
but her service is still good(you will still prefer sherry), as she is really a new there with no mat play skill train yet.