info@asianmystique.com / www.asianmystique.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours - ¥35,000

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Fluent English

Details of the Encounter:
To start off, I mentioned a couple of personal reflection of my experience on another thread and I will try to be as accurate as I can with my review.

The day before the appointment, I was in a scramble trying to make things happen. It was eary evening and I thought rather call and inquire of any availabilities for the next day. First I called Nasty Dolls but we just got lost in translation since we couldnt decide to who, where and when so I moved on to Asian Mystique. To my suprise, and anticipting the same experience, it was very easy but I was told to e-mail instead since they have to check their schedule first it would be easier to exchange infos. So mail sent and less than hour later I was offered Maki and Emily was offered.

I selected Maki because I like the slender type then confirmed the when, where and how much part.

On the day of, I arrived on our meeting spot and was immediately approached by a tall, slender and bright faced lady. We shook hands and then went to a nearby LH.

At first impression, she has a nice tight body and quite tall for your typical JapaneseZ She did say that Japnese Men are typically intimidated by her because of her height but she didnt scare me.. quite opposite since I can wait for her to wrap her legs around me. She is definitely on her late 30s or early 49s and gave me the Milf-Type vibe during our meet. I think its safe to assume that she havent had any child yet but she definitely gives off that vibe.

She didnt waste any time when we got in the LH. I typically lounge around and talk but it seems like she wanted to get in the bath right away. She did the whole wash routine with minimal play. I dried up and then hop into the bed.

This is where it gets interesting and I have mixed emotions with.

She has a beautiful body. I want to say maybe a small B cup, small round and very sensitive (ticklish) nipples, flat stomach, small butt (enough to fondle) and a completely shaved tight PSY.

It should be a complete package right? Nope.
I might have to agree that she's not the kidding type since we only had a LFK in the beginning and then thats it. She gave a mediocre BBBJ with mainly focusing on the head. There's a lot of spit and would normally be hot but that didnt do anything for me. I gave her a FJ and realized that she's definitely tight for the ride and does get wet very sufficiently when aroused.

Its when we 69 and DATY when things turn south for me. As I went down on her, which she was amazing down there hygiene wise, she started making weird moaning sounds. She does the grunt and monotone moans. Its like whatever I do and with everything I do, she moans the same way. Not as interactive and just couldnt read her.

I'm not saying that im a full on stud and a stallion ravaging a virgin on a wedding night but damn minimal to no change of reaction.

In the end, I just popped once and decided to hust have a conversation with her. She's a good conversationalist and could possibly a cool friend to have. But as a sexual partner, I would pass a second time around.

My argument with her would be my connection with her. We just didnt connect and maybe she just wasnt feeling it that day. There's a lot of what-ifs but at least we were able to try multiple positions while I stay hard. Thats my plus note.

Last and final thing, she doesn't like it rough and I tried really hard to restrain the man-handling to a minimum. I tend to get carried away sometimes and nibble, squeeze or firmly grasps my partner sometimes... but not her I guess.

Better luck next time I guess.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend her for other folks who like tall and slender japanese women. She listens for instruction but does not reciprocate or as interactive. I rarely repeat a provider but I yet to find one here that I would come back to... or have NSFW thoughts throughout the day.

Maybe someday lol

FJ in most places, especially Europe, means 'Full Job', or FS/Full Service. Be careful of your acronyms.

Reactions: RickyJ